My Son - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-15-2002, 09:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

My Son

Ok you boys...that's enough of all this talk about drugs, sex and motorcycles. My son was a good boy until he got all mixed up with you. The other day I caught him sticking his finger in a warm apple pie I had just taken from the oven....he had a sick smile on his face....and I think I smelled marijuana on his breath! Honestly....don't you boys have anything better to do than mess with my little Josh? As soon as I see him I'm going to have a talk with him. No more motorcycles, it's the devil!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2002, 06:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: My Son

ahahahahahaah
the worst part is is that the little boys u be talking bout be a bunch of OLD MEN! hahahaahahahahah
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2002, 06:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

lol! come AWN! You coulda come up with something better than that, lay out the real disses man, i gotta see this...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2002, 09:12 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Bwahahahahah, at first I though that was a real deal, until the apple pie thing, we all know josh wouldn't use his finger...........
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2002, 10:34 AM
mikrosilakhan

obviously he hasnt listened enough. We told him to blow stuff up to
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2002, 11:18 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

hahaha...tick tock tick tock, im waitin to see what you can throw at me, c'mawn now, im an expert at this stuff, let's play, lol.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 10:54 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Mrs. Nuckinfutz,

You really should spank your kid more often. What do you mean he's too old for that now? Just use a bigger switch. Dope on his breath? Ya gotta hide your stache better, plus if you quit that nasty habit you could afford a new bike for him.[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Think of the cost savings of a new bike for our little Josh. There'll be way less time for him to be getting into your makeup and dressing up in your clothes. Riding all the time he'll be tired out and that tub of vasaline will last way longer....No more crusty wads of kleenex under his bed....[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 11:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

your a fuqer, that was just gross, i have a girlfriend man, that "tube" of vaseline was retired along time ago, lol....that was great though, i mean really great, im sittin in school and i just bust out laughing, great... keep goin.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 03:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Now, Mr. Chubby, it sounds as though you are accusing me of smoking dope, I'll have you know I do no such thing, I gave that up years ago, though I can say, there were some wild times. Where do you think little Josh came from! As for those motorcycles, they are just the devil, he should stay away from them, and you boys too. As far as my Vaseline and tissue, I'll have to lock them up, I had wondered what was happening, he can be such a disgusting little boy. And yes, I agree with you on the spanking issue, my little Josh needs a really good but whipping. I think I'll speak to his father about this.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 04:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

butt...not but...moron.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode