Try This! O/T - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 09:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Try This! O/T

Crank the speakers on your PC cause they give you a hint at what wrong with the picture but it's very faint. My time was about 54 sec.
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.henry.martinez.net/misc/whatswrong>www.henry.martinez.net/misc/whatswrong</a>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 10:00 AM

Re: Try This! O/T

Chubbs, I'm at work now, when I get home and get a chance I'll check both sites out. How's everything in Canada? Mining business still slow?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 11:22 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

seen that like two days ago man...but i got tired of staring so i sat back, and it didn't scare me...owell.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 12:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Man, the first time I saw that, I was leaned way in looking real close, I crapped my pants.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 01:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

doesnt work
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 09:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

The link doesn't work anymore. I got my wife really good with it, scared the crap outa me too.

Brian, the vacation is almost over.[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I'm back to work March 27th. These 4 months have gone by too quick. Oh well.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 11:13 AM

4 Months, man, that must have been awesome! I took like 50 days of leave back in 96 before I went to Germany. That felt like forever. Maybe when I retire, prior to finding something else to do, I'll take a couple months off and just ride. Mining that way all the time, seasonal?
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2002, 11:17 AM

Sorry, meant back in 86, I left Germany in 90. It's the cold medicine. They sent me home yesterday for bed rest, gotta go back in today at noon. Never had a headache as bad as the last three days. Killer! My lady dropped a pan this morning and I thought my head was going to exlode. I tried to be nice and asked her if that could wait (very politely), all I got was "grow up"! Women!!!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2002, 11:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

No mining generally isn't seasonal unless your "placer mining". It was just historically low metal prices and the company run by a bunch of monkeys that resulted in the lay-off....

Now about you being sick, women just don't understand because they don't get as sick as us. If they did then they'd have to be hospitalized because they genetically can't handle it. So when we're suffering; they think we feel like they do when they're sick, (which isn't bad at all) but in reality we're on deaths doorstep.[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode