True story.......honest! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2002, 10:16 PM Thread Starter

True story.......honest!

Ok guys, I've solved a puzzle that has been bothering america and the world for some time now. I was riding the Washington woods, near Belfair, hadn't been out long, maybe 18 miles or so, I was moving pretty good in, 4th gear I think, when my throttle stuck open on me, I grabbed a hand full of clutch and brake and search madly for the kill switch, front end started to climb up the side of a hill, back end slid forward and I burned in pretty good. Hit pretty hard.....when I looked up, there was Elvis,.....and Bigfoot, Elvis asked me if I was ok and actually helped me up, Bigfoot didn't say anything, just stood there. The king asked me not to say anything about seeing him or his buddy. When I got my bike up they were gone. Weird I know....!

95 CB 1000 Vance and Hines exhaust, Works Performance Shocks.
98 KLX 300 (soon to be for sale)
02 DR Z400 E MSR Handguards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2002, 01:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: True story.......honest!

HOLY SH!T!!! And that was after how many bowls?? where can i buy that stuff at???

<font color=red>it's ALL good</font color=red>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2002, 01:05 AM

please tell me you were sharing that wacky tobaccy with your friends...cuz that is just insane!!

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2002, 09:36 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Uh....Brian, that was me and Kyron. I was Bigfoot, didn't say anything cause it's real hard to breathe in that costume. After Kyron helped you up and seen that you were ok we had to bail.....we were parachuting into Las Vegas.

I know, I know, what were we doing in the woods in Washington? Well....here we are driving along; Kyron just will not take any directions, and now we're way the hell out of our way. All of a sudden, I got to go, and I mean I got to go BAD[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]. We can't stop at a public place, do you know the stares you get when wearing a sasquatch costume? (which...by the way, is a whole other story) You end up scaring the kids, disrupting peoples meals....blah, blah, blah.

SO....he's driving along looking for a spot to pull over. I've got my hairy legs crossed and I'm prairie doggin' it big time. Finally, he pulls over, I grab a handfull of Burger King knapkins and head for the bush. Being kind of shy I head in a little too far; do my buisness, now where the hell am I? So Kyron waits a half hour then comes in after me. "Steve, where is your big hairy butt...uh, huh, huh....!"

Wandered for hours, got shot at, the King got crap on his blue suede shoes.....and thats how we ended up at the trail just as you endoed! (small world) Nice bike by the way, but you still need to get a haircut.

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2002, 07:05 PM Thread Starter

Chubby, ya should of said something dude, we coulda hung out. uh, when you were standing there watching Elvis, I mean Kyron, helping me up, did you notice any swelling on my right hand, cause it's getting bigger, I'm hoping I just jammed the pointer finger really bad, I have some reeeaaallly good swelling going, on top of my right hand, just below the first two fingers. I really hate wearing casts. But anyway, next time you and Elvis are in the hood, stop by, we'll have a few beers

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2002, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

Oh, almost forgot, I got my hair cut! I'm thinking about letting it grow after I retire. I have about a year left in the Army, thats assuming [censored] doesn't get out of control and they let me! I used to have really curly hair, haven't seen it in 19yrs though.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2002, 01:23 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Honest........

Damm chubs, thanks for not spillin all of our good stories [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

All's I'm sayin is "YEA"
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2002, 11:09 PM
Drew K1500

Riding the Husqy 610 (which isnt a trails bike) on some pretty tight trails i was 3rd gear rapped out at about 30 mph when the same thing happened to me. The throttle stuck and i was heading straight for a Rosie Odonnell sixed tree. Knowing that the trees girth would not be forgiving i quickly cranked the handlebars in the opposite direction and sailed off of a 4 foot embankment. Unfortunately there was a Courtney Cox sized tree in the flight path of my head so i closed my eyes and "WHAM". The next thing I knew there was some kid on one of those Yamaha Fat Cats yelling "Hey Dude, you alright". As i slowly regained some sense of consiousness i searched for the Husqy which had propelled itself about 15 feet further down the hill side. There was some minor damage to the bike and the Fat Cat pulled it back up the hill. When i turned around to thank the Fat Cat riding hillbilly he was no where to be seen when only seconds ago he was waking me up from my unscheduled slumber. And there was no noise on the trail from his heavenly chariot. Ok he was there and his Fat Cat rumbled away sounding louder than a Mexican Harley. Anyway i hope you gained something in your spiritual lives from my holy trail tale.

How does it feel to be beaten by a sewing machine?
HUSQVARNA WXC610
Fly Your Flag, Support our Veterans

post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2002, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

When he talked to you.....did he sound like Elvis.....or Bigfoot.......or Chubbs and Kyron? Mighta been one of the same guys! Maybe the two guys I saw weren't really Elvis or Bigfoot, maybe there were two hillbillys, maybe Chubbs and Kyron are really hillbillys posing as Elvis and Bigfoot....

02 DR Z400 E MSR Handguards/BD Skid Plate w/Clutch Guard
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2002, 12:04 PM
Keyboard Implanted

but it wasn't Cortney Cox....... it was Josh in his dress

All's I'm sayin is "YEA"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode