It's close Paul, but what's all that blue stuff?
Just kidding, nice bike. If they made them with a button, I'd have maybe gotten a WR. I have several questions for you.
1. Did you get the Scotts triple clamp (hard to tell from the pic)?
2. How was installation, any problems?
3. How did you decide what bar bend to get?
4. It looks like you've got the rubber off the left grip to accept handguards (barkbusters), so, it's my understanding that the inside diameter(the hole in the end), of the bar, (pro taper), is the same size as for other "aluminum" bars, the two piece clamp for the guards needs to be larger, I think moose sells them for like $30. Is that true?
5. Is that stand your using pretty user friendly, does it work well, or do you end up doing the lifting yourself? It looks like you step on the bar and it does the lifting.
95 CB 1000
98 KLX 300
02 DRZ E 400