Took it out - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2002, 11:51 PM Thread Starter

Took it out

Took her up to belfair and ran it today, put almost 30 miles on it. I love it. The think I like best about it is when I fall, I can pick it up, and it restarts by the press of a button!!! Life is great. My body however, is extremely sore. It's a tall bike, I'm 5'6" with a 29 inch inseam, that makes the ground out of reach. I stopped at a road crossing and failed to realize that the ground on the left side of the bike where I had planned on putting my foot, tapered away.....so down I went. That wasn't the only time, I also failed to hit a wet tree square on, it was only about the size of a beer can, but I was way out of shape when I hit it, and down I went again. Front end washed out on me once in a corner too. All in all, it being the first time on the bike, and over a year since I've seen dirt, it was a really productive day.

95 CB 1000
98 KLX 300
02 DRZ E 400
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2002, 07:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Took it out

Get a haircut you hippy.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]Great pics Brian. I was thinking the E-button would be cool as I was kicking my guts out[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]on the YZ the other day.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2002, 03:18 PM
Alfie

E Buttons are fantastic. Only a few kilos in weight, you can lose more than that by going to aftermarket lights and pipes etc.
Tall seats suck.
I'm sure the factories can reduce seat height, Husky have.
Alfie.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2002, 09:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds fun, wish i could ride again....blah. Sweet lookin bike man.

<font color=red>it's ALL good</font color=red>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode