The Forum - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 12:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The Forum

Hey, guys. I don't come here as often as I used to. When I was first here, we mostly talked about dirtbikes; operation and maintenance, repairs and technical info, which is what it should be. I do not come here to discuss sex, drugs, politics out side of our sport, or who's cousin did what last night with who. Some of you guys have strung out threads to a whole bunch of personal BS that ties everything up and would make almost any outsider see us as more illiterate, adding to what they already believe, which is not real good.
I love bikes and riding, this was an excellent site, with alot of good info, and I think that's what it should be.
I originally came here to meet people and share my knowledge with people who need help when I can.
Let's get that back, not to say it's all gone.
One more thing; Where are all the old guys? Bob

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 04:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: The Forum

That's usually the only way we actually get responses, by big B.S posts, dude, don't look at the b.s posts if you don't want to see it. "old guys?" lol, ive been here since the beginning, but im not an old guy...if someone needs help with their bike, we can give it to them, if they need help picking out a bike, we can help them, if they need help with their woman, WE CAN HELP! Just playing man, i just think it's funny when ppl get on here and flame us for having a lil fun...

<font color=red>it's ALL good</font color=red>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 04:47 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I hear what your saying for sure... BUT, there really isnt "that" much going on here anyways so, a little bit (OK a lot of) bull shattin just keeps the ball rollin... while we talk about the "real" dirt bike stuff

By the way, whatta ya mean "old guys"?

All's I'm sayin is "YEA"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 07:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, "Dude", who's we? If you've been here you know who the old guys are. One more thing, nuckin, I do avoid the BS as much as possible, for example some of your reply(s).lol
To Kyron, I was referring to a bunch of guys here about a couple years ago that liked to exchange tech. info and offer advice to people they could help with more than off-shoot guesswork. I was also talking about some of the guys I've worked with. See, I'm 46 and started mechanics in '71. Just had a knack for it and made my living that way for 25 yrs. and still do a little here and there. I did a couple old guy posts and I was raised on hand shake deals. So how much do I know? Enough to get pissed at 16 yr. old parts house guys and anyone that knows everything. I know enough to know that EVERYONE could teach me something. What I mean is we're all in this together. So peace, Bro's & Sis's

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 06:48 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yea...my b.s posts, sometimes it takes a b.s post just to realize that ppl are still here, everybody's gone.

<font color=red>it's ALL good</font color=red>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 10:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Daum! There's someone older than I am here. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2002, 01:11 PM
Keyboard Implanted

See Chubby.......were YOUNG old guys

All's I'm sayin is "YEA"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode