WERE NOT ALL INVINCEABLE - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Dirtbike Lounge Hang out and talk two wheels. For Tech and Racing specifically, see those forums below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2002, 12:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

WERE NOT ALL INVINCEABLE

I was bs'ing with travis about 2 min before he left the bar friday night. were talking about his 4x4 quad and his fzr600. didn't know all that well, just exchanged chat here and there. nice guy. told me he was going out to cali(i think) in a few weeks for some time off. makes ya think twice sometimes!

Monday, January 7, 2002

One-car crash kills Lansdale man
Driver survives after Mustang careens across Route 113 into sign, tree
By JESSICA TETRAULT
Staff Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SKIPPACK -- A Lansdale man died early Saturday after being thrown from a vehicle that crashed into a traffic sign and tree along Route 113, state police at Skippack said.
Travis W. Musselman, 22, was a passenger in a 1989 Ford Mustang 5.0 convertible driven by Harold F. Schoen III, 21, also of Lansdale.

Police said Schoen, who survived the crash, was heading south at a high rate of speed on Route 113 when he lost control of the car as it crested a hump in the road, just south of Anita Drive.

The car entered the northbound lane, exited the roadway, collided with a speed-limit sign and then struck a tree around 2:44 a.m., police said.

Both Musselman and Schoen were not wearing seat belts and were thrown from the car, police said. An odor of alcoholic beverages allegedly was detected on both men, police said.

Musselman was taken to Mercy Suburban Hospital in East Norriton by Skippack Emergency Medical Services, and Schoen was flown to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, where he was treated for injuries.

He was in good condition Sunday, according to a nursing supervisor.

Police said blood was drawn from Schoen for testing to determine his blood-alcohol level.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2002, 03:17 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: WERE NOT ALL INVINCEABLE

That's sh!tty, if only his buddy had thought twice about having a heavy foot you probably coulda been talking to him tonight...

<font color=red>I just take a look at a few of my favorite things....and...i don't feel too bad!!</font color=red>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2002, 03:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

was his cousin! that was driven

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-08-2002, 11:55 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Thats sad and all... BUT... I shutter to think what if they had hurt someone else.....

I'm glad they only hurt them selfs

All's I'm sayin is "YEA"
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2002, 08:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

agree

post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2002, 09:34 PM

I was kind of thinking the same thing. If they had gotten caught for DUI/DWI......I doubt they'd be feeling grateful, but.....given the outcome....well,....I really don't like it when stupid [censored] results in death, that's a hell of a penalty, but it happens all the time.

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2002, 09:59 PM

wearing seat belts, not drinking and driving, and not driving like a moron all increase invincibility alot its an amazing thing

<font color=blue>I ride a Banshee. Fear me.</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>89 Banshee</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>98 Warrior</font color=blue>
<font color=red>95 300ex</font color=red>
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2002, 10:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ya but everyone who's driven hosed raise your hands. Not alot of us has been too bright when we should have been. Sad that a mistake has cost a life.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2002, 10:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

It's fate. He could have been showering that night, slipped, fell, and cracked his head open...it was his night...That's too bad though...What we need to do is keep these chinese people in china...will that help?

<font color=red>I just take a look at a few of my favorite things....and...i don't feel too bad!!</font color=red>
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2002, 10:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If masturbation was illegal then things would be way better. Keeping the Chinese people in China wouldn't do any good cause I'm sure they masturbate too.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode