Off Roading Forums banner

DRZ400E

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Brianklx300 
G
#1 ·
Hey what do you guys think of the DRZ400E? Feedback on the older 350's would help, too.
-Justin C.

1993 Toyota V6 Ext. Cab 4x4, 2' TrailMaster Susp. Lift w/31x10.50 BFG ATs

#3 ·
Kyron, I haven't heard that about the DRZ E's, I've been thinking about getting one, the shop here doesn't have any 02's in yet. The horsepower on the DRZ is supposed to be around 40, about 10 more than the honda I think, give or take. Do you know of examples where the DRZ failed in some way?

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye.

#4 ·
I know a 3 guys with the DRZ400S 's and they have all broken the clutch cover ruining there rides and had to tow the bikes back to the truck. I dont like how the radiators are very easy to damage (2 of them have damaged the radators again ruining the ride)

It seems to me that Suzuki made the bike light by shaving too much weight from important places. I vaule strenght and relibality over clamed weights and gagets.

I have ridden them and I do like the power and the feeling of the bike, BUT, If I would rather own the XR any day.

All's I'm sayin is "YEA"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.