Paypal Setup for Injured Baja 1000 Racer - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Desert Racing For the discussion of all things, Desert Racing in Baja, the American Southwest, Australia and Africa.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2010, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Paypal Setup for Injured Baja 1000 Racer

JCR Honda sent out this release today on behalf of its injured team rider at the Baja 1000 Justin Imhof:

Justin Imhof is a fresh faced 17-year old from Rancho Cucamonga, CA that has been making quite a name for himself, racing the AMA D-37 & AMA National Hare & Hound series in 2009 & 2010, taking home the championships and some big wins along the way. With a bright future ahead, Justin had the opportunity to race with the JCR/Honda team at the Baja 1000. Little is known about the cause of his crash except that he was unconscious when the 306X of Brian Pinnard followed shortly by Ricky Johnson, found him. They were able to reach Honda relay by radio and the process of getting him to help began. As of 11/30/2010 Justin is stable but still in a coma at UCSD Hillcrest in San Diego, CA.

"I can see the future of Off-Road racing in Justin's eyes. His dedication, commitment and passion for racing are undeniable. I know the entire Off-Road community is pulling for Justin and I am believing that he will have a full and quick recovery. Justin has a bright future please join me in praying for and supporting the Imhof family." -- Johnny Campbell

"Justin is my friend and employee. I have had the opportunity to mentor Justin over the past two years and he is a wonderful person and talented rider. I am committed to his full recovery. Please join me in supporting the Imhof family during this time so Justin can get back to doing what he loves and what we all love". -- Chris Blais

"I had the opportunity to ride and meet Justin in Baja during our pre-run where he became and instant little brother to me. I was so impressed by his attitude and riding. When I came upon the crash and realized it was Justin, my heart sank. We tried to revive him verbally with no response. One of us had to go get help so we decided that Brian would stay and I would go for help. From that moment on, my thoughts and prayers have continually been with Justin and the Imhof family. At some point in our lives, we all need help so please join me in supporting the Imhof’s at this time." -- Ricky Johnson

Please share this on your message boards, web sites, facebook, twitter and anywhere you can.
Here is a link to the widget embed code to have a support the Justin fund PayPal link on your site.

http://truechampion.org/justin/embed.html

You can also visit any of the sites below to make a donation

True Champion - The Johnny Campbell Story

Justin Imhof Medical Donation Fund

JCR Honda - Home

Please refer to: Back from Baja - Justin Imhof Update - District 37 Message Board for the latest updates on Justin's recovery.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:26 PM

As a local desert racer, know that it could happen to any of us at any time, my prayers and best wishes go out to Justin and his Family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
baja 1000, jcr honda, justin imhof

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode