In ONE MONTH or Before...
, is the date for the new and exciting type of off-road racing in the States and in California. The Inaugural 2010 DESERT OFF-ROAD TRAC'N SERIES _Round #1
(of a three-event series).
California City is the host city (An OHV-Friendly City, by the way), Alta Vista Events is the promoter, IRC will keep everything on the Up-and-Up and all we need is YOU to be part of this brand new event. "TECH-NO OFF-ROAD RACING"
is here. The future is now.
Check the attached flyer for more details or go to Alta Vista Events - Official Site
and download the information and entry.
TEN REASONS TO RACE WITH US:
1. 2-108-MILE LAPS - All types of challenges in an almost pristine desert.
2. 8 Hrs. to finish - More than enough, but we want everyone to finish
3. Night Race - Starts at 8 p.m. Full moon available at no extra cost. (That's different.)
4. Fast does not always win. Navigation is important...very important! Get a good navigator with you. Everyone gets points and awards. Everyone in Class who finishes in the podium gets an award. No such bull as "Driver of Record."
5. 2 - Remote Re-fuling and Spectator areas ONLY.
6. NO Pre-running - You'll download the racecourse and notes before you start.
7. No course markings (except for a select few). Must use GPS and IRC Tracking. No exceptions.
8. How to beat the environmentalists? Be smarter than they. No pre-running, not running around all over the desert, and full control of the race; that's the only way we can pass it by the authorities. But that means that Cal City is once again OPEN FOR BUSINESS--OFF-ROAD BUSINESS!
9. Biggest percentage payback by Class than anyone -- And reasonable total entry. We're not making money here, we're just trying to open Cal City back up for off-road racing!!!
10. We have all desert classes and also classes for pre-runners, trucks and SUV's.
Contact: Alta Vista Events - Official Site
and go to this link: Techno Off-Road Series
to download everything you need for this event.
Oh, by the way, TRAC'N is pronounced: "Tray-sin"
# # # #