HAPPY LABOR DAY!
In more than one way!
RACERS: Your friend, fellow racer and owner of the Tri County Overhead Door and team owner of 2nd Hand Motor Sports, David Knight
, would like donate/sponsor $10 off the tracking systems unit to the first twenty registered bikes or quads.
David sent us an e-mail after we announced that for SuperCourse #5, Oct. 24,
and subsequent events, we will use the IRC “tracking” system.
As a result, we decided to lower our entry fee from $50.00 to $40.00 so that when you add the costs of the “tracking” rental, your entry fee will now be $65.00 instead of $75.00.
Let me be more specific:
• Entries open September 18 (This office will be closed from September 21 to Oct 3 for our annual trek to the Himalayas to do a donkey endurance race.) Here’s a link to the entry: http://www.altavistaevents.com/09-SC5e-ONLY.jpg
• The first twenty (20) entries will have $10.00 credited towards their entry fee, courtesy of Tri County Overhead Door and 2nd Hand Motor Sports.
• It’s on a first-come-first-serve basis. The 21st entry received will be charged the regular $65.00 entry fee per class.
• You can fax or e-mail your entry, starting at 12:00 a.m. 9/18/09.
• Fill the entry form completely, including a legible e-mail address, and check-off your class. If you are among the first twenty (20) we will only charge your credit card $55.00.
• We will confirm your entry via e-mail and list the first twenty riders (MCs or Quads) who were sponsored in part by Tri County Overhead Door and 2nd Hand Motor Sports.
We should all thank David Knight and his lovely wife for this great gesture. Truly a friend of our racers and our organization. Thank you both!!! Please make sure we have logos for your company and team to include on our event t-shirt.
Racers: If you have any questions regarding this, you can e-mail me ASAP, certainly before September 18. Oh, yes, Lois and I are actually heading to the North Shore of Oahu, our yearly trip to sit on the beach with my sister and brother-in-law and finish writing a script and book. But we will be on line at all times.
Speaking of books, “MY OWN BAJA” “Lucho’s Baja Journal
, is now on sale. You can obtain the E-Book or other options
by going to this link: Cal City News
Have a great Labor Day celebration (what's left) courtesy of our friend, David Knight.