$5000 to 1st Place Class 10 @ SNORE Buffalo Bills - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Desert Racing For the discussion of all things, Desert Racing in Baja, the American Southwest, Australia and Africa.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-15-2006, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Stranger

$5000 to 1st Place Class 10 @ SNORE Buffalo Bills

*~*~*~ $$ $PON$OR MONEY ALERT $$ *~*~*~

OK ALL CLASS 10/12 TEAMS - THIS IS FOR YOU!! I told you I would take care of you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and this is what I have so far:

$$$ THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT $$$

The J.R. Tuttle Company/GSB Development have put in $2000 as a BONU$ to Class 10 for the SNORE Buffalo Bills 400 April 7-9th @ Primm NV!! A HUGE thank you to Mark Brownell for making this happen!!! I am also going to put in $500 of my own money to be distributed ??? - I'll leave it up to a majority of you to decide where to put that extra $500 (other than 1st Place please) ...

Along with that, this is the SNORE Bonu$ race with the following payback... So come on all you class 10 & 12 teams - time to put your money where your mouth is - WE DID!!

$3000 to 1st Place w/10 cars in class
$500 bonus to 2nd Place w/10 cars in class

$4000 to 1st Place w/20 cars in class
$750 bonus to 2nd Place w/20 cars in class

Come on guys, get those cars prepped and ready to rock! - this will definitely be one race you don't wanna miss ... It's not very often that Class 10 gets anything, let alone a chance for $5000 to 1st place!!! Not to shabby for a day's racing IMHO [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode