How does this sound for new titles? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
BBS Changes - General Discussion Please discuss topics related to System upgrades and changes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2002, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

How does this sound for new titles?

I think the old titles are good. How about keeping the old titles the same but adding a new one for 3000+ messages and then a "Choose your own name" at 5000+ (if approved)?

C'mon, voice your opinion on this, let's see what you guys think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2002, 04:59 PM

Re: How does this sound for new titles?

<font face="Times New Roman">
<font color=green>I'd say go for the choose your own at 3000, most will never get to 5000, there's only 13 people on here now that have over 3000 as it is, only 3 over 5000. Granted, in a few years there will be alot more at 5000+, but it still seems a bit high to me. You have to be a serious poster to have that kind of posting, it is possible in the Jeep or Toyota forum, but in the others there just isn't the traffic to allow that kind of quantity unless you post alot of useless drivel. Of the 13 with over 3000, 7 are jeepers, 3 are Toy guys, 1 is an admin that posts to many different forums, 1 is not seen from much anymore but used to post to several forums, mostly Jeep and Toy, and 1 is a Chevy guy, although now the Chevy forums have been split to IFS and SFA so the post counts have gone down except for the people that feel the need to post duplicate messages in both forums, which I don't agree with. I've been here since the beginning except for a 9 month hiatus last year, I try not to make useless posts, and still only have 2400 or so posts. I don't know how the heck people have gotten to 5000 in only 3 years. Wow, this ended up being a long post devoted to a feature that seems to be so hated by so many people...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode