Ridiculously slow!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
BBS Changes - General Discussion Please discuss topics related to System upgrades and changes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Location: Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe...

Ridiculously slow!!!!

Ok, I know I'm not the only one since I just saw about 4 posts entitled "Speed" on the main page, but this is HORRIBLE!! What's going on?! It's been like three months since you first addressed the issue of the slowness, but I have yet to see ANY improvments or have yet to been told what progress is being made. It just took me 5 minutes to open this page, and I got DSL. Please let us know what is going on!! I LOVE this board, but am very, very tired of this crap.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 09:58 PM
Mud in my Veins

Re: Ridiculously slow!!!!

I'm with Jammy on this one. Months (& months) of slow BBS with no real explanation or fix and now Off-road.com is going into the ISP biz? Give me a break! If you can't find the cause/causes of the crappy performance, what makes you think internet access will be any different?
PAT, PLEASE GIVE US SOME ANSWERS! I suspect a mass exodus over to "chrome teeny punk" boards may follow if something (pretty drastic) isn't done. What would all the advertisers think of that?

Caver Dave
'72 Commando
http://www.mudguppy.com/commando/nameless.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode