Riders in the NW - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Trail Rides and Events Post your ATV Trail Ride or Event

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2005, 08:47 PM
QuadChick

Riders in the NW

I am looking for a group or atleast a few people that ride in the NW. If anyone is interested in planning a ride in the area, drop me a line. I was thinking about going to Tahuya the weekend after this comming up weekend. It's a nice place to ride. I usually go to Mt. Hood (McCubbins Gultch), but I am looking to stay up North more this month.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 01:09 PM
AndreS

Re: Riders in the NW

hey there!!!
i haven't noticed many western washington riders on here, but i do know where a whole bunch hang out online, and at least a few get to gether to ride almost every weekend... a group of us just rode at reiter road saturday, this coming weekend i think a group is going to tahuya. march 2nd there is a ride & shoot planned on some private land. there are also a bunch of us that are racers, including myself, some do flat track & TT, some MX, i like GP/XC racing. the group even started sites on yahoo & MSN to chat, post pics, get in touch & not clutter up the main thread as much w/ BS'n... the yahoo site is a private group webpage, access is granted after some of us meet you in person...you'll see why later.

go here: Puget Sound/Seattle NW area riders

the thread is LONG(21000+ posts and growing), i suggest starting at the last page & only go back a few... hop on it, hope to see you there, i go by the name 'dual-sporter'... i don't post as much as some of the nutcases, but i lurk pretty often.
[img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

there's also 2 GP races in goldendale this weekend(i'll be there), the 19th & 20th quads run at 8:00AM sharp, and there are classes for everyone...
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 01:28 PM
AndreS

Re: Riders in the NW

also check out www.quadsonly.com
it's set up by a local pro rider, for quad riding and racing, primarily in the NW.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode