So another baja 1000 is in the record books. Anyone got any good stories and anyone got any more info?
last time I heard Fredricks 6A was coming through San Vicente very early this morning anyword on him finishing I know he only needed to finish for the championship.
1. Wayne Matlock, El Cajon, Calif./Chad Prull, Honda TRX450R, 18:06:53 (39.13mph) (Class 25)
2. Wes Miller, Fallbrook, Calif./Dan Creech, Honda TRX450, 18:52:37 (37.55mph) (Class 25)
3. Mike Cafro, Carlsbad, Calif./Danny Prather, Ramona, Calif./William Yokley, Honda TRX450R, 19:24:36 (36.52mph) (Class 25)
4. Joel Leal/Israel Reyes/Indalecio Jimenez, Mexicali, Mexico, Bombardier Baja 650, 20:22:41 (34.78mph (Class 25)
5. Francisco Ruano/Gerardo Sepulveda/Rafael Pinedo, Tijuana, Mexico, Honda TRX 450R, 21:32:18 (32.91mph) (Class 25)