Join Date: Jan 2004
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ITP Quadcross 6-Hour at Glen Helen Dec 11, 2005
ITP QUADCROSS 6 HOUR ENDURANCE RACE
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ITP QUADCROSS 6 HOUR ENDURANCE RACE SERIES
REAR NUMBER PLATE AND KILL SWITCH MANDATORY!
RACE STARTS AT 9 am December 11– ENDS AT 3pm
Mandatory Riders Meeting @ 8am
RiDING #______ PIT LOCATION #_______
PITS & QUAD EXCHANGE:
*Allowed what will fit in your assigned pit location
* CAMPING IN THE PIT AREA. YOU MUST ONLY USE THE ALLOWED AREA. You may camp outside the pit Area (this is do to limited pit space).
*You will be assigned a pit area at time of sign up.
*Riders may pit or change riders at any time.
* You must work on bikes at your pit location
* SPEED LIMIT MANDATORY at 5 MPH IN PITS. If you exceed the speed limit you may be disqualified
*Amateur Teams may use 2 Quads – one Quad remains in the impound at all times
* Amateur Teams will be issued 2 sets of number. One set for each bike.
* One bike must be in impound at all times (If two bikes are being used)
* You and your team may not work on the Quads in the impound area.
WATER BREAKS & STAGING:
During the course of the race it will require water to keep dust down. This will
Be unscheduled. The lead rider will be given a black flag right before the entrance to the pit area. Riders will enter the pits and stage in 5 Quads per row. The water break will take approx. 15 minutes. You may not take your Quad to your pits, or impound exchange. You MAY work on the bike, gas or exchange riders in the staging lanes.
AIR HORN will sound approx 3 minutes before the end of the water break, at this time Pit crew must leave staging area and riders must be ready to proceed to race. Each line will roll up to start and be released by a 5 second green flag.
NOTE: Water breaks will be kept to a minimum or none needed at all.
SCORING AND REGISTRATION:
*All Riders must register at the Sign-Up Tower. Sign-Up Saturday December 10 - 2pm-6pm
Sunday December 11 - 6am
*Numbers will be issued to each team.
*Computer will do scoring the day of the event. We will try to have the results
1 Hour after the race. Trophies will be given out to the top 25% in each class.
Finisher Awards to all finishers.
Open Expert 265-450cc Expert
Open Sportsman 265-450cc Sportsman
Over 30+ Sportsman Business Class
Over 40+ Sportsman Family Class