Monticello Utah WORCS Race - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Racing For discussion of ATV Racing. Results, race postings, preparations, riding tips!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2005, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

Monticello Utah WORCS Race

So who is getting ready for the Utah WROCS race? I hear it is a very nice track.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Just Plain Need A Life

Re: Monticello Utah WORCS Race

How can I post a juicy-gossip preview about Monticello, if no one gives me any hints of what's in store?!Hmmmmm...

-ptw

post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 01:18 AM
WORCSYFZ199

I'll be there, I race Pro-Am and Open A, I wonder why you guys don't run stories on the Open A class too? you run them on all the other A classes, It's a good points battle too I'm 2nd place in Open A points by 1 point, and in the Pro-AM I'm not doing to well cause I couldn't qualify at Phoenix and have been either ill or something with my quad in the other races, but it's fun I love the WORCS races. Anyways I was there last year and the track is really fun, it's got a large range of jumps in the MX track like: step-downs, step-ups, tables, doubles, rythm sections. Some of the jumps are fairly big. The offroad section was equally as fun with a few tight sections through small trees, and through rough whoops and terrain like that, then it opens up into this extremely wide long field where every rider will be 5th gear pinned, it's so fast and throught the field there are rollers and g-outs, It'll be fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Krash

I too will be at the Monticello race, thanks for the info on the track Worcsyfz199. I've been racing the stock B class on my Cannondale. See ya there!!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 01:02 PM
400grl

Due to the gas prices skyrocketing, we won't be making the Utah race.......we could barely afford it as it was.....and with the horrible gas mileage my truck gets pulling our trailer....there is just no way. I'm bummed, because I have been looking forward to racing another WORCS race - this time I have SUSPENSION!!!! I will just have to start saving early for the Mesquite race - hopefully gas will have leveled off a bit and it won't be so out of reach for the final race........

Good luck to everyone who is racing....I will be watching for the coverage every day!!!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Veteran

Great coverage on ORC........Thanks for providing that for us. Sounds like Justin did good. Waiting for the pics........Thanks guys.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 05:15 PM
WORCSYFZ199

Hey I was wondering when the rest of the pics will be posted it's bee 3 weeks and there still are no photos past race 6 up on the site, what's going on? when can we expect them to be up?
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 01:20 PM Thread Starter

worcsyfz199,

Can we hire you to help?:-) We are a little behind right now.

We will probaly do them the first of next week as soon as we get through deadline.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode