Off Roading Forums banner

Rated X Motorsports Rider Support 2005

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Eridens 
#1 ·
Rated X Motorsports is accepting race resumes for the 2005 race season. Rated X currently has Long Shock A arms for the YFZ450 and TRX450. Anti Vibe steering stems will be done this week. We are working on parts for the LTZ/KFX400, DS650, Raptor and Banshee. We are also a dealer for most aftermarket parts. Support is broken down into 3 levels and is for every rider from a Beg. to a Pro. You can Email your resume to eridens@ratedxmotorsports.com or mail to:

Rated X Motorsports
10809 Prospect Ave.
Santee, CA 92071

I hope to be at every BITD, Score race and AMA National Hare and Hound to help suuport all Rated X Motorsports riders. If you need help look for the Rated X Motorsports 5th Wheel at these events!

G
#2 ·
Hey everyone,

I would like to throw a plug in here for Erik since he has helped me out so much.

I have been working with Erik over the last couple of months getting my 450R ready for BITD '05. His advice when ordering parts, commitment to getting me the parts, and willingness to go above and beyond the sale to help with set-up has been huge. To top it all off he showed up at the Parker race and pitted for Team Intense Nonsense all three laps. What more can a rider ask for? If you want to buy your parts from someone who knows racing, understands your deadlines, and will be there for you at your races email or call Erik at ratedxmotorsports.com or 619-448-3738.

#3 ·
see you at the end of the month at lucerne ....don't have a resume on quads and just raced half of lastyear on a bike...I'll talk to you in person at D 37

#4 ·
Thanks Nate!

Racinteach, I am really trying to make the D37 National. I am have oiling issues with my YFZ and we just can not figure it out. I am in Laughlin this weekend for the Score Race. I hope to get the YFZ fixed next week so I can leave Saturday Am. If I am not there next Sunday give me a call and we can chat.

Thanks!
Erik
Rated X Motorsports
619-448-3738

#5 ·
have fun in laughlin....a few of my buddies are running...may try tp sneak out but hopefully lucerne ....should get the bike back in time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.