2004 Las Vegas 200 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Racing For discussion of ATV Racing. Results, race postings, preparations, riding tips!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

2004 Las Vegas 200

Looks like its time for this thread to start. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I have been a bit out of the loop for about a month.
Ed, congrats on the new house and shop!!!!!!! You have lots of work ahead. The Guilty 450r is in pieces right now last I saw of it. Eric is getting the frame welded and reinforced. I am hoping to be 100 percent by October and am working really hard at it....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 11:12 PM

Re: 2004 Las Vegas 200

well i'll be there.....

dont knwo what my # is gonna be, but i'll still be in amateur, i will however be racing with James Livoni, a fellow racer fromt he GP's and todds friend...

hopefully all the bugs ahve been worked out fo my 450r so we can make a run at a finish at least....
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 12:35 AM

Don't rush it Marc, the worst you could do is race too soon. Whats the doctor think? Does he say he thinks you'll be able to race by then?
The Z is mostly back together. I went out testing it the other day, haulin but down the road in 5'th, POP POP dead. We think it has to do with the ignition. It wouldn't start after that, and I pushed it all the way home. The ignition had a loose connection, and my dad plugged it all the way in and it started again. We think that might have been our problem at V2R now.
We are goin with two riders. Me and dad think we can handle this one without a third rider.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

If Im not 100 percent by the middle of next month I wont be riding and also I need some seat time too. So, its doubtful Ill be riding. The doctor has released me to full duty back to work but my shoulder isnt 100 percent yet. I still cant lift up the garage door and its pretty heavy. I will be there pitting though doing whatever I can, if I cant ride. I wanna ride bad though. Need to get back in shape again.....Eating all this ice cream,lol...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 09:44 PM

ice cream? all i have done is catch up on work and eat. put on 15 lbs since v2r. with out any racing going on over the summer its kinda hard to stay in shape. going to start this week end. camping in barstow three days of pure riding. woohoo! then next week i'll be back to racing every week end in the district. [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 09:46 PM

oh and shaun you and james should steep up and race expert. both of you are just as fast as any of the other guys in our class!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 12:15 AM

we'll see how the 200 goes, i want to prove myself in amateur first...

so we'll see about moving up for the last one...
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 12:25 AM

I'm believe it or not, staying in pretty good shape. I've started football now, so back to 300 yd's of sprinting, and running for ten minutes a day. Oh yeah, and all the pushups with our 30 pounds of pads. [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]lol
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 12:33 AM

i plan on being in good riding shape for the 200, i dont know about shape unless round is a good shape hahaha
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 10:02 AM

Hey Shaun... theres something to be said about us big guys... what it is yet I dont know... but.. if I could only have the stamina I used to have a few years ago and the strength I have now... that quad would feel like a little big wheel under me.

Max
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode