Vegas To Reno - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Racing For discussion of ATV Racing. Results, race postings, preparations, riding tips!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-03-2004, 10:41 PM Thread Starter

Vegas To Reno

Ok, we still got a while, but lets start it anyway. Whats everyone working on for V To R, whos doin the pre-run. Anything else to do w/ V To R.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Veteran

Re: Vegas To Reno

Dont think will make the pre run. Maybe Eric might go but I dont know. We are still unclear about what bike we will be using. Working on some suspension for the YFZ and we have a new CT330 (thanks Shaun) for the <nobr>Honda</nobr>. Also working on our lights, which reminds me I have to order a new light.... [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1300018-fba7fd50.jpg (50.9 KB, 23 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 06:55 PM

no pre run fun for me

setting up a new ride
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Cliff from our team will be doing the first day of the pre-run atleast. Not sure if he wants to go all the way to Reno the second day, and have to drive back and work on Monday. Me and my dad won't be making the trip down for the pre-run. Well just let Cliff ride all the miles that he pre-runs [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Marc, is that picture of me from last years V To R?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Veteran

Yep, thats you Justin. I am so greatful to your Mom and Dad for letting me ride with you guys. Thats was a blast!!!!!!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2004, 11:48 PM

Sorry it takes me so long lately to come on here and see what's up with everyone. I've just been so swamped lately with Teixeira Tech and our dairy farm. Marc, I got those pictures you sent me on my email. Thanks, they turned out great. We will not be pre-running either. Not enough time. We will be on the Honda again, but with a newly designed swing-arm that should be finished in the next couple of weeks and then off to shock testing on it.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 09:09 AM

you know what, between waiting for doug roll because he is slow, and waiting for your front end, cause its not designed yet....probably should ahve gotten on the waiting list for yours 2....LOL

V2r SHOULD BE ALOT OF FUN...just going there to finish//
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 10:11 AM
Veteran

Sounds like you just let the cat out of the bag! LOL...

We/I am not sure which bike wea re going to use yet. The YFZ or the <nobr>Honda</nobr>. The new CT330 that we just bought off from a really cool team, [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] should work awesome and I cant wait to ride it. Still looking for suspension for Erics YFZ.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 11:43 AM

and the new front elkas u just got also....

if anyone on here needs a rear no link shock for a 250r let me know...dual rate, adj comp and reb...brand new never used...650$ obo
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2004, 02:25 PM

i'm down for a minute. just went riding and something in my clutch side blew apart. took the crank case cover off and it was filled with bits and peices. it apeares the way the kickstarter is held in maybe week cause it's gear was completely broke out of place. or one of the bolts holding the other gears in place came loose. all the gears apear perfect condition but all the retainers and bolts are all broke and the clutch cushions are ate up. and this is a new trx 450r.
i'll have it completely tore down to figure exactly what happened in a day or two. [img]images/graemlins/scs.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode