Practice Invite - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Racing For discussion of ATV Racing. Results, race postings, preparations, riding tips!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 01:53 PM
RezRida

Practice Invite

I have access to some of the best riding in southern Cali.-a lil bit of everything. I find it easier to practice seriously when I have a lil competition. The riding is private and secluded, no crowds or worries. Won't cost you anything, I'm just looking for some riding partners. Let me know if your intrested-I'm always down to ride 24/7.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Veteran

Re: Practice Invite

Man, if I was still living in Palm Springs I would def take you up on that....Maybe after the LV 200 when I am in town we can do some riding=.Will be flying back and forth quit a bit I think. Not sure what we are gonna be doin for 04, just concentrating on this upcoming race. Send me a PM with some contact info.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2003, 01:00 AM
RezRida

Sounds Good-How you doing in BITD? We have not done so good in the BITD series. Only our first year out though. I might make it to the LV. Depends on how the 1000 goes. If the EX holds up I might take that - or try and get the yfz in race mode-lotsa $$$ to do it right though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Veteran

The Off-Road.com team is doing great. Dean and Justin Waters are going for the class win against Ed Teixeira. This is going to be good to watch go down. I havent raced any BITD races at all as a rider of record in many years,lol.....Eric Pealstrom and I used to compete against each other back when we raced 3 Wheelers in the Score races. We kinda met up again on these messege boards about 9 months ago and decided to team up for old times sake. Just to see how we would do and have some fun. Actually, its been really fun to get the old Vtr Racing race bike back into shape again. I think both of us are excited about racing again. Eric has been close the desert racing scene and has been racing more than I have over the years. I am having a tryig to put this together and Eric has been extremely helpful in making this happen. He is a very cool guy. So thats kinda the story for us....Good luck in the 1000 and hopefully will see you guys at the LV 200.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 05:20 PM

Good luck in the 1,000. I hope someone makes it out to the 200 with a yfz. I'm not sure that it would do to great in the desert and would love to see how it does. I think we'll stick to racing the YFZ on motocross as soon as I get healed.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2003, 11:57 PM
RezRida

THANKS
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 03:26 PM

We would love to come ride with you if we didn't live so far away!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 02:32 AM
RezRida

If your ever in town-let us know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode