WORCS expands ATV Racing - 2004 Schedule - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Racing For discussion of ATV Racing. Results, race postings, preparations, riding tips!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2003, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Re: WORCS expands ATV Racing - 2004 Schedule

GREAT, a Texas date in my home town! On my birthday too! Hey Dean, you guys have a place to stay if you wanna make the journey. [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2003, 05:38 PM
AndreS

it now takes 7 races to run for points, but they changed the regions up. i will probly be at the two washington rounds, but doubt that i'll be able to afford many of the others unless i find someone to split costs with. i ran the course at goldendale , WA this weekend (both directions)... it is a very fun track.
i noticed that they don't have anymore east coast stuff...
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-19-2003, 11:02 PM

Dwater have you raced the worcs? I am planning on doing the series next year but i am not sure which class to run. I race int. in the big 6 grand prix here in so. cal. I was thinking I maybe B but i am not sure the level of competetion. You passed me towards the end of the adelanto gp but i was really sick that day and had trouble holding on but ended up 7th amatuer.
Thanks for anybodys help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 07:34 PM

I would ride in the C class.I finished 4'th amatuer in the Adelanto Grand Prix.
I'm riding in the C class in WORCS and finish about in the 10'th place range. Off course I don't have much experience riding in the mud and motocross(I mostly rode desert before). If you have some practice at it you might be able to do ok in B but...

By the way, I'm Dean's son.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2003, 05:28 PM
AndreS

they have made a change to the schedule...
round 1 is now in Mesquite, NV now, round 10 is in Payette, ID. Phoenix was dropped.

the way it looks, i should be at rounds 4, 7, 8, & 10 for sure... i'm working on getting to rounds 1, 5, & 11 as well i'll run open C... i should email them about production class... they shouldn't limit it to 4-strokes. [img]images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2003, 02:09 AM
AndreS

i emailed them about production class... they stated that it is not limited to 4-strokes. it's only limited to production machines with original frames & center engine cases.
race length varies by day this year too... saturdays race will be cut at 45 minutes, sunday's race is 75... i assume that you complete whatever lap you're on at that point for you final score.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2003, 06:47 PM

45 minutes on saturday and 75 on sunday. i went through all the rules and it says quads race for 1 hour.?
anyone know details on the mesquite race. whats the course like. is mx setup better or desert set up. is the whole course groomed or is there a desert section?? [img]images/graemlins/scs.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2003, 01:32 AM
AndreS

i noticed they didn't say anything but 1 hour in the rules, but in the announcements about the '04 ATV clases they state it's 1.5 hours... i guess that's more of an average time for the sunday race, after completing the last lasp at 75 minutes.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2003, 07:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I raced all the races last year in the 30+ class.
All the races were 45 minutes long except the race in Oklahoma which was 100 minutes long. I heard that that will be the length this year but that could change.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2004, 08:59 PM
LapTraffic

I'm looking at races 4, 7, 8, 10, and 11 and possibly 5.

Wish their website had more pertinent info, it's tough to put together what the race days are going to be like.

I pre-registered but I think I only joined one class, vet a. Wasnt aware of the new class changes when I registered. Definitely want to race both days. Anybody have this stuff figured out yet?
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode