Honda big bore? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2001, 08:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Honda big bore?

Has anybody heard if Honda is gonna have a new big bore 600-650 sport model? Any rumors or anything like that?
Thanks
Jamie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2001, 08:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Honda big bore?

yeah i heard that they were going to put a 650 motor into the 400ex's frame so they could compete with/ kill the raptor. but who knows? it would be one sick machine if they ever make it. and i have also heard that suziki is going to be makeing a 600 or 700 sport atv (it was in one of the new atv mags.) but who knows kaw. and suz. both have been out of sport atvs for a while maybe they have something maybe they lost it all when they went anti sport. and i don't know if any of u guys have read about the kaw. 250 2 stroke they were building but that sounded cool as hell (almost like a new 250R but with out the honda name). we will all have to see and hopefully they all come out with sick new machines!!

*life is nothing without challanges*
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2001, 09:23 PM

yeah rumors everywhere about it...stupid big bore 4 strokes...if only the manufactuers wernt pussys and would make a light weight good handling 2 stroke or at least a hard hitting high revving light weight 4 stroke (like the cannondale)whats up with all these massivle undertuned engines that only have low end grunt..dont they realize that quads need power and a small high revving quad will eat a big heavy big bore quad for lunch?

<font color=blue>I ride a Banshee. Fear me.</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>89 Banshee</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>98 Warrior</font color=blue>
<font color=red>95 300ex</font color=red>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2001, 09:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

if you pay any attentionton the enviroment it isnt pretty and 2 strokes have less than 5 years so if they made a new 2 stroke it would have like 2 years after they are done making it and that would be a waste of $$$,$$$,$$$ on something that will be completely done with in 10 years.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2001, 10:08 PM

yeah the enviroment is terrible i can barely breathe at all form all the smoke haha what a bunch of BS that is...and second if a company wants to make a two stroke the F ing government should not have the power to stop them!!! we need to keep people like mr bush in office (even more conservative that him would be nice) and i think well bw able to remain a "free" country...

<font color=blue>I ride a Banshee. Fear me.</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>89 Banshee</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>98 Warrior</font color=blue>
<font color=red>95 300ex</font color=red>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 03:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

They already got the hard hitting high revving four stroke quad.

<font color=blue> I'd rather be STROKED than BORED...
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2001, 02:17 AM
raptor_rider

cool sig. Josh I dont know how long you've had it , I just noticed it , COOL [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode