Any quads for sale? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 10:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Any quads for sale?

Hey guys. I have decided to sell my quadracer. I am looking to buy a different quad such as a banshee or another quadracer? IF anyone is selling there quad in New Jersey or slightly close to it please reply. AND everyone I am selling my 85 quadracer if anyone is willing to buy it. It is bored out 60 over,milled head, brand new cylinder head. Brand new front brakes.ITP HOleshots on ITP rims in rear.DG nerf bars. Tether kill switch. Renthal bars.THe only things wrong with it is that the seat has like a 10 inch rip across it but that doesnt matter and it also has two little cracks in the rear. The stock headlight was taken off and two halogen lights were put in. The front tires are stock and worn down. SO,basically all you need is a seat cover and new fron tires. Okay well my e-mail address is [email protected]. If interested OR if ur selling a quadm please write to me. Okay,bye

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2001, 12:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Any quads for sale?

my banshee is for sale...i am in eastern TN though. send me a private message and we can talk, i would be willing to deliver half-way if you are interested

<font color=blue>Chris </font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'85 Jeep Cherokee
'93 Banshee
'88 Quadracer

post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2001, 10:48 PM

Re: Any quads for sale?

hey slipknot908 i am looking for a quad to buy and dont really know a ton, but if you still have it send me a message at [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode