Choices - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2001, 11:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Choices

ok guys ineed ur help im lookin to buy somthin new i hav a Yz 80 n im a pretty experienced rider i need to make a descision weather to get anotha dirtbike or a atv im thinkin a 2 stroke 125 dirtbike or a 200 blaster .i ride alot in sand n track but im sick of fallin ova this weekend i sprained my arm racin anotha kid on a bike n i went ova a cliff n im sick of comin around a bem in sand n faLLIN Ova cause of the sand bein deep wat should i get a kx-cr-rm-yz 125 or a 200 blaster im 14 n i can ride either one but i need to make the choice i liike pwer n can spend around 2300for a new thin to ride wat should i get guys?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 12:51 AM

Re: Choices

well...no offense but getting a bigger machine is not going to make you a better rider....sounds like u need to set the suspension to your type of riding and learning how to ride in the sandy berms....

give it some thought before spending more money on new machines

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 01:23 AM
raptor_rider

good answer Airborn

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 08:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

XR80man, i never knew you had a YZ80, you have an XR80, and XR200, right? Master that 200, i can whip mine around, but i can still get fu(ked up on it...Dont go onto a faster snappier bike if you are hurtin your self on a less powerful one, that is just askin for disaster.

<font color=blue>UGH, I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.</font color=blue>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 10:20 PM
deepnsteeP

I would have to say that you should spend a little more time in the english room there bud. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Just jokin kid. But if it where up to me, I think I would go for the atv. Lot more versatile. Have you ever played in the snow on a four wheeler? Lot's of fun!!!!!

Edelbrock Performer Series intake and carb, Tri-Y headers, K&N filter, 2 1/2" dual exhaust, 14 bolt FF rear.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 09:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

balls. Just go ride some bikes, and get whatever seems fun at the time, it might suck when you get home though.

<font color=blue>UGH, I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode