parts I bought for Sand Fest in OR - - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 12:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

parts I bought for Sand Fest in OR -

Please do not delete this post as advertising. I wanted everyone to know that we ordered wheels and paddle tires for the Sand Fest in OR next week and were not excited when we didn't think they would get here in time. We got a personal call from Rocky Mountain ATV to arrange a faster solution and take care of us, the customer! I am very excited to say that we will order more parts from these guys and have been impressed with them in the past. We have gotten quite a few bad experiences with catalog and online ordering - Cycle Pros sent us a totalled LT500 frame that was complete junk (we work with used parts everyday, we know it wasn't new, but totalled??), we were told they would take care of it but they never did and then started avoiding our calls, and then once we ordered fiber glass body parts from Unlimited Products in Corona CA for a 70 Camaro and that was a terrible experience. I love finding companies that treat their customers like someone they want to come back and do business with them again in the future. I feel Rocky Mountain ATV could look you in the eye if they were face to face with you, because they are honest in dealing with us, the valued customers! Take care all you ATV'ers.
Sincerely, Ginger McIntosh

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2001, 07:35 PM

Re: parts I bought for Sand Fest in OR -

Have dealt with them alot in the past and I have very high regards for their customer service skills....you will find it hard to get me to purchase from other companies, unless the price is that much cheaper...but their prices are usually better then the rest....its great!!!

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2001, 12:26 AM
raptor_rider

I feel the same way! I ordered sand paddles from them myself and was very satisfied with the service, I would recmend them to anyone who needs tires, and I also highly recomend TOOMIE for customer suport and a GREAT product

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-05-2001, 11:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

so who all is going to sand fest in oregon

i will be there

may my zilla live forever

post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2001, 02:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

How do you like em? The wheels and tires were paddles for our Raptor. I think we decided on Sand Sharks. It'll be fun to try them out, they arrive today!! YEAH.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2001, 11:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

you should have went with haulers

i prefer straight blade paddles over the v-shaped ones the straight ones provide more traction

may my zilla live forever

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2001, 02:34 AM
raptor_rider

I got the tracker 2's I personaly like them better than the straight blades you dont get quite the hole shot, but you have more control when power sliding!!!the biggest thing I did to help on the sand was use front sand tires, I love the thing

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode