Places to Ride in GA - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-25-2001, 11:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Places to Ride in GA

I just lost the best place near me to ride. It was a nature trail and they decided to put up gates and barb wire. They didn't want us riding there. Go figure. Anyway, if there is anybody out there from GA and knows a good place to ride, please respond. I need somewhere new. If it has alot of, mud that's all the better. Since I got my Foreman ES 4x4, that's all I want to do.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2001, 12:47 AM
raptor_rider

Re: Places to Ride in GA

I know how ya feel loosing places to ride, were just trying to have some good (clean) fun

do you play pool on a league? if so which league , APA, BCA?

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2001, 08:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

No, I've got a pool table in my basement. You just can't have too many toys.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2001, 01:01 AM
raptor_rider

I hear that , thats why I have 3 boats, 5 quads, 2 4x4 trucks, pooltable, street bike, and a hotrod buick, life is short , I plan on playing as long and hard as I can

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2001, 09:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

raptor_rider...how do you find time for all them toys? i got 1 boat, 2 quads, 2 trucks, a camper and find myself not getting to use all of them. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] you know what they say, "he who has the most toys at the end....WINS!!" [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Chris </font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
<font color=blue>{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!</font color=blue>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2001, 07:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I know what you mean . I've got a Foreman ES, my hubby has a Rubicon, I've got a 2000 Mustang GT, he's got a 2001 F150 Supercrew, we've got the pool table and we had the boat. We just didn't have time to use it so we sold it. I can't or won't take my car in the mud (that's what my 4-wheeler is for) but it's good for leaving some of the people around here sitting at the light. I don't have as many toys as you do but I'm sure we both have alot of fun using what we've got.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2001, 10:53 PM
raptor_rider

thats all that matters, as long as we are having fun.

Chris, I know what ya mean by having time for all the toys, thats why I have the hydro plane for sale, as far as the rest , I use the speed boat when just me and a couple of my boys want to go water skiing, then I use the other boat for the family (in the middle of the HOT summer) we ride quads in the early summer and early fall (and in the winter) when its not so blasted hot,except when we go to Moses lake dunes , they have dunes right up to the lake, I take the 4x4 trucks to tow the quads , and while I'm there WELL YOU KNOW!!!

pool table in the basement is nice and cool down there, for the hot evenings at home or practice for league, got to win another trip to Vegas!!!

Maxim 750 for just me and the wife.

62 Buick special just because there arent hardly any left,
and by the way HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS,STILL DIES!!!

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2001, 10:55 PM
raptor_rider

oooops forgot to mention GOLF every other weekend with my brother in law

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2001, 11:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

wow...i have...a dirtbike..you rich SOB'S, :P

<font color=blue>UGH, I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.</font color=blue>
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2001, 11:52 PM
raptor_rider

dont worry Josh after you've worked 25 years and have your own bussines, you will have your share of toys too...

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode