Has any ne ROLLED there atv? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2001, 12:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Has any ne ROLLED there atv?

I got a Scrambler 90(first atv)today and I hit a 55gallon garbage can and I fell off.I was not hurt though.So I had to go watch the ATV video again...boring....I like the Tether strp cause thats what saved my atv to stop going...

ATV luver
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2001, 11:31 PM

Re: Has any ne ROLLED there atv?

do a search on back stories...most of us told our accident stories....good luck...

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2001, 11:41 PM

One time I was flying down a trailon a 250S Honda 3-wheeler and hit a small stump w/ the back left tire, that sucked Another time on my 110 Honda 3-wheeler I was racing my cousin and his friend in the winter (they had the 250S and a 500). The track was a square, one side the driveway, three in my cousin's yard. I was going from the yard to the driveway when I kicked up the first gravel while sliding sideways. Handlebars were never the same. One time on the 110 I saw a small tree down (6-7" THICK) AND decided to go over it. After a day of ridingin my woods I forgot it was even there. I was goin kinda fast, hit it and popped the front up, jumped strait up, came down on top of me. One time on a Honda 400 3-wheeler I was riding horizontal on a hill and rolled it a few times, with gass all over me and the wheeler. I got scared that time, but the 400 4x4 quad rolled it back over and noone new but my friend and I. I have some more, but am tired of typing.

Kevin

Reason To Offroad: The rubbers are starting to dry rot!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2001, 11:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Has anyone every rolled there fourwheelerYou are talking to one of the best at that...me and my old 95 Polaris Trail Blazer had some good old wrecks..most of them was when i first got it and i didn't really know who to drive real well and i just want to nuts..Man...i think i mastered the tuck and rollPOor old polaris..can't really do much now.I got my eye on a 400EX now YUM..
later dude

post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 02:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ahh yes, I've rolled the 250r a couple times, both side to side and looped it a couples times also hehe. Also was riding the Zilla a couple years before I owned it, nailed a small sapling, I was shookin up, but zilla was fine. Tree had a big scar!

Too many toys, not enough time or money!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2001, 08:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

There is no such thing as too many toys [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img].

<font color=blue>UGH, I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.</font color=blue>
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-13-2001, 02:58 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

I have had a few enounters. Last year, I just got my little Honda 125 up and running again, so me and my friend was out testing it, and there is a med sized pond that had gone dry, but was all muddy, mucky and rocky, SO like a dumbass I go around it, looking for a good spot to go down.. Started down felt the rear end lifting up, I panicked and put my foot down to prevent the roll, my friend went to bail off the back, I swong my arm around and accidently el bowed his lip (all bloody) And I DOVE down into the rock s and mud (bout 9 feet down STRAIGHT) And landed on my chest, and I looked up... And here came the honda tumbling down and landed upside down 'round 2 feet from me.. Wow was that scary.... So I just laid there in pain, my friend picked himself up ran down there helped me get up.. So we sat there looking at the poooor litttle 1986 Honda 125cc lying on its back still running, than I smelled smoke, I looked and the oil was dripping on the muffler ) So we rolled 'her over, shut it off... Looked it over.. And it didn't scratch the plastic up at all!!! I mean sure it already had alot of scratches cracks and oxidised, but I was impressed, only thing f'ed was the handle bars, but my sledge fixed that... As for me, My ribs and shoulder hurt for weeks, I didn't tell no one it happend ( I was 15 at the time 17 now) So I can still fill my rib sorta outta place.. And one time, I was driving it in the dark, went into the weeds which where around 4' tall, and Ran right into a 20 ft. flatbed trailor, It poped all the air of the tire I hit it with, but it filled right back up..
As for my Polaris 250, I never hurt it : ) TOOOOO bad I had to sell all my toys.

Polaris Rulz!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2001, 02:55 AM

Oh come on, somone has gotta say somthing?

Polaris Rulz!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2001, 01:24 PM

far out man

<font color=blue>I ride a Banshee. Fear me.</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>89 Banshee</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>98 Warrior</font color=blue>
<font color=red>95 300ex</font color=red>
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-18-2001, 06:24 PM

lol.. Far out.

Polaris Rulz!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode