videos - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2001, 05:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

videos

hey guys i found this site with over 500 video clips of this guy with his quad it isnt the best but it is ok.

http://www.offroadhaven.com/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2001, 08:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: videos

been there, it's pretty cool...got a LOT of pictures too....havn't been able to connect to that site in a while though. Hey BMXer, are mongooses good for the price?? I want to get a Mongoose Villain BAD!

<font color=blue>UGH, I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2001, 10:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

mongoose's were on the top like 4 years ago and they used to be great and they still are it depends on what you are gonna do with it but the best bike for your money right now would with out a dout is haro. it all depends on what you are gonna do with it but i would most likely stick with haro

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2001, 12:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

im just gonna be rampin it around my house on ramps i build and hopefully takin it to skate parks...i will have to go check out haro and see what they are about...do you own a haro?? What kind?

post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2001, 03:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i had 2 haros so far they are probably the best ones to start on. but if you are gonna be jumping and grinding then you will want to make sure to get 14 millimeter axles and thick dropouts. when you finaly go to a bike shop make sure to tell the person what you are gonna be doing and stuff like that and they can usualy match you up with the right bike.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2001, 08:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

cool, i am hopin to have enough in a month...cuz i am still spendin money on my dirtbike...so i started a "freestyle bike" account in the bank, gonna wait till i get 300 in there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode