Keihen carb parts - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2001, 06:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Keihen carb parts

I have a 34mm Keihen PJ flatside carb on my Banshee. It needs a new float bad but I can't find anything on the internet that tells me where or how to get ahold of the company to get one. At the same time there isn't anyone around my neck of the woods who has a parts catalog for them. Can anyone help me with this? Thx. Dean Wilken.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2001, 10:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Keihen carb parts

why do you need a new float?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2001, 06:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Because the arms on the float are weak and everytime you go through some whoops, the arms slightly bend and then my float is out of adjustment. Sometimes it overflows and floods me out and the next time it is to lean, which obviously is not good. I have adjusted the float level probably no less than 100+ times since last fall. Getting pretty old. Plus if it ends up on the lean side, I have the danger of overheating and burning the piston if that is all I do. Any ideas?? Thx. Dean

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2001, 11:19 PM

Try this website. They have a parts list for Keihin PJ carbs so I'm sure they could help you out. http://www.carbparts.com/ They also have a tech support group so may have some free advice about this problem too.

"Sled till you're dead"
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2001, 03:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thx all..I found what I needed. If you need any parts, this fellow helped me. Andy at Grand River Racing 616-642-6186 from Mich. Thx again for all info...Dean

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode