Off Roading Forums banner

How much for a new polaris quad?

902 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  GTA 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of buying a new 425 expedition 4x4 polaris, its a 5-speed so no burning belts when the vampires go on. I have a 98 polaris explorer 4x4 now but I now the front end is messed up, broken hubs I think, plus I want shaft drive so no more breaking chains from to much torque :-O. The dealer here in eastern Ma had one for a year and sold it for next to nothing so he won't get another one unless I want it. I think he said $6300. I'm thinking if they are a hard to sell quad then I will shop around till I find one and maybe then for next to cost if what he says is true...I told that to him too He,he,he I don't think he thought it was funny since I wasn't a complete moron to buy from him when I could buy one cheaper elsewhere thanks to his comment.

See less See more
G
#2 ·
I think you can get a 2001 Sportsman 500 here for $5600. Don't quote me on that, but I do know that they are cheap compared to anywhere else.

Edelbrock Performer Series intake and carb, Tri-Y headers, K&N filter, 2 1/2" duel exhaust.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.