Quadarcer vs 400ex - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 02:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Quadarcer vs 400ex

What would be the results of a race between an 85 quadracer with pipe and silencer against a stock 400ex? I was just wondering. Thanks a lot.

P.S-ANyone here know how fast a 85 quadracer goes?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 03:06 PM

Re: Quadarcer vs 400ex

i think the quadracer would win but maybe not cuz the older ones were slower (just talking drag races here)
and to save you further questions heres what i think what else a piped 85 quad racer will beat and lose to in a drag..it would lose to a banshee a 250r a tecate 4 a raptor a fx400 a quadzilla a ds650 any 250/400 MX dirtbike a top fuel dragster a fighter jet and many others im sure..hers what it will beat..a warrior a blaster a 300ex a 250x any polaris a mojave any utility quad a 400ex(not sure though)a german shepherd any olypic sprinter and others too! just covering the basics..hope i answered all your questions

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>I'm 98Warrior but i have an 89Banshee too!</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 03:09 PM

oh and it should hit around 75

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>I'm 98Warrior but i have an 89Banshee too!</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 03:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

quadracer won't do 75.

<font color=red>LISTEN TO YOUR VALVES.</font color=red>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 04:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

mine will...tops out close to 80...had my uncle that is an officer shoot the radar gun at me from his squad car on this sand bar where we ride at. he couldnt believe it. that was before it blew up, now its back to a stock bore and stroke and before it was .080" overbore. it feels like it is still right there close to 70-75.

<font color=blue>Chris </font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
<font color=blue>{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!</font color=blue>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 05:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

HOW FAST WOULD AN 85 lt 250 QUADRACER GO???

post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 08:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

CDK, will it outrun your banshee?

post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2001, 09:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

my dad's 85 quadracer would smoke a stock 400ex and he only had a fmf pipe and silencer

but the 400 will corner better but alot depends on the rider

may my zilla live forever

post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 08:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

no it wont take my Shee but it stays close first through third gears, when the Shee hits fourth she is really talking and aint nothing keeping up. i am guessing my Shee tops out 85 to 90mph in 6th gear, but there aint many places to get to that kind of speeds

<font color=blue>Chris </font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
<font color=blue>{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!</font color=blue>
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 12:55 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yeah...you could get it there quick around here, i can get my XR opened up in 6th in the woods, then i have to rely on my brakes before the next corner, so out here on this big open dirt road i can ride in 6th for like 10 min, you could get it opened up easily, but you live around town don't ya? Slipknot...i have a friend that used to have an '86 quadracer, it was ported and bored(lot's of engine work done to it)anyhow, he could pull wheelies doin like 70, and he could just about keep up with a raptor in a drag race. The only downfall was all them engines mods always melted him down...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode