me again about banshees - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-14-2001, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

me again about banshees

ok i probaly am going to go to the shop the weekend that had that banshee..i will have to trade my trust ol' warrior to get it because i dont have 1800 bucks...but hewre is my question and a sad story...the sad story is that my quad lives like an hours drive from me at my grandmas house...it is like the only way i can ride and the trails are awsome there...this makes matainence harder because i can only work on it when i go to ride on the weekends...so here is the question will a banshee be too much maitanence for this? i dont want to get a quad i cant keep running..thanks for the advice guys...

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>-VVickedVVarrior-</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-14-2001, 10:47 PM
raptor_rider

Re: me again about banshees

as long as you take the time to look at every thing AFTER you ride, and you should already be cleaning your air filter on a reg. basis, you should'nt have any problems

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

ok thanks..cuz i have read on other sites that bunches of little things always go wrong and it will nickel and dime you and is very agrivating...but my warrior is kinda the same way always needs alittle attention...so yeah thanks guys

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 11:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

The only things i had to do to mine was regular oil and air filter changes and the occasional spark plug change.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 05:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Don't trade your warrior for it, you will get a LOT more if you sell the warrior for like 2800 and take 1800 and buy the shee with that, that way you will have lots of money left over to make it sweet, and keep up on the maintanance.

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 08:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

what year is that?is it in good condition?the reason i ask is i want to buy an atv,but my wife says it has to be under 2000 dollars.i live in central california and i cant find any thing under 3500 dollars no matter what year not even the little quads.im just wondering if under 2000 is possible.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

under 2000 isnt possible for my 98 warrior....i would rather sell it but i want to jump on this deal because it seems pretty sweet and i wont have time to sell it on my own..so thats why i would have to trade it...but the guy will give me a good deal because hes my grandpas neighbor..i dunno ill probably see tomorrow..

post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 09:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You'll trade him your 98 Warrior for his Banshee and $700. That sounds fair...

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 09:26 PM Thread Starter

an idea i have that i dont know will work is have my dad buy the shee then sell the warrior on the street and pay him back when i sell the warrior....i expect to get more than 2500 for the warrior..maybe they are cheaper where you are...i could get around 3200 up here i think

post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-15-2001, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

just looked at the difference in blue book prices for trade in and street cost is near 1200 differance...wow that is alot worse than i thought....ill get raped trading it in...not gonna bend over and take that...deffinately gonna sell it on my own unless he'll give me a reaaaallllly good deal...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode