Anyone going riding this weekend? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 11:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Anyone going riding this weekend?

Anyone going riding this weekend? a bunch of us are going down to the motocross track, gonna get a little play race going on and see if the 'Shee is still king of the ring (at least with the guys i ride with) [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Chris </font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
<font color=blue>{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 12:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Anyone going riding this weekend?

I never get to go out to tracks, the tracks around here are like 100 miles away, i will start goin when i get an mx quad or bike, they sound like fun.

I have gotten roosted a few too many times, in the head.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 01:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

when you get you a ride, you really should go. a good MX or SX track is an awesome place to ride. we have been doing the flat track thing here lately as well and its fun to. i have traveled as far as 100 miles both ways to get to a MX track before they opened up the one that is about 15 minutes from my house now. it just opened earlier this year and i am trying to get him to offer me a "season pass" cause it costs $10 a day to ride and he is making a killing off of me! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Chris </font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
<font color=blue>{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 04:37 PM
GTA

Had plans to go then remembered, It's Corvette weekend @ Hallet, OK. Autocross track.

Gearheads do it greasy!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 04:49 PM
cleartoy

Just returned from Coral Pink Sand Dunes.

Got to work this weekend.

-cleartoy

Got sand?

post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 01:32 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yep gettin in the mud.

pavement sucks,putem in the mud. 81 datsun 720 4x4 [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 02:15 AM
raptor_rider

to flippen dry and hot around here to ride , the first guy is ok the second is in a dust storm and the third has to clean his air filter every 10 feet, man do we need some rain, going golfing instead

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 10:08 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I LOVE GOLFING!!

I <font color=blue>WOULD</font color=blue> have been <font color=blue>RELATED</font color=blue> to you, but that <font color=blue>DAMN</font color=blue>dog beat me up the <font color=blue>STAIRS</font color=blue> to your <font color=blue>MOTHER</font color=blue>
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 11:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

mom always told me my dad was the milkman or the ups guy or the exterminator or the guy from across the street or.......

<font color=red>pavement sucks,putem in the mud.</font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]<font color=blue>81 datsun 720 4x4</font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 03:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

goin to the mx track... watch some races (even though it is FLIPPIN HOT AND VERY HUMID) gonna try to sell my bike there as well. alarman... what was ur point?

i feel like pee wee on my old school motorcycle bahahah

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode