The Blaster is Gone! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 11:28 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

The Blaster is Gone!

well guys, last night my buddy came over the house and was talking. (he is the one who bought my old quadracer). he has been agravating me to death to get my blaster and i broke down last night, but we both came out to the good end of things though. i told him the only way i would let that blaster go was to get my quadracer back and some cash and it would take lots of it (well maybe not lots but some). well he pulled out the cash and went home to get the quadracer and it was a done deal. so i was happy that i got my quadracer back, and he was happy to have the blaster.

the blaster was a fun quad to ride, but its kinda like you have been driving built small block chevy's and then get a turbo 4 cylinder (fun for a while then you get used to the power). i will probably miss not seeing the blaster there beside the banshee, but the yellow beast is a welcome sight to see again. plus its not like i wont ever see the blaster again, heck i will probably get to ride it every weekend still when we all go together. oh well i will quit babling now, it was just quiet in the forum and thought i would say some things... peace out!

<font color=blue>Chris </font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
<font color=blue>{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 12:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: The Blaster is Gone!

Congrats on the new(original[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]) quad man, enjoy!

I have gotten roosted a few too many times, in the head.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 01:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=blue>Chris </font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 03:47 PM

haha thats funny you have really switched your rides around since you got on this board

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>-VVickedVVarrior-</font color=blue>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2001, 04:30 PM
GTA

'88 quadracer...?????

how about some description for us new folks

Gearheads do it greasy!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 02:36 AM
raptor_rider

didnt your friend rebuild the Quad racer while he had it?
if so you came out smelling like a rose

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-09-2001, 10:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, you ran the hell out of the QR before you got rid of it right??

I <font color=blue>WOULD</font color=blue> have been <font color=blue>RELATED</font color=blue> to you, but that <font color=blue>DAMN</font color=blue>dog beat me up the <font color=blue>STAIRS</font color=blue> to your <font color=blue>MOTHER</font color=blue>
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2001, 12:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

98warrior: yeah i have switched my rides around some...thinking about switching some more [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

GTA: its an '88 quadracer bored .020" over, yellow plastic and blue frame, k&n airfilter with outerwears (soon to be a UNI, my buddy just wouldnt listen to me about the UNI), and DG exhaust (which i am thinking of switching to an FMF system).

raptor_rider: yes, i blew it up riding and he bought it from me and rebuilt it with Wiseco .020" pistons and hot rod kit. i think i did.

Josh: yeah, i had the quad for about 2 1/2 years and rode the snot out of it, then rebuilt it bored .080" over, then rode the snot out of it for almost another year and the exhaust lever that opens the valve snapped and all the exhaust was in the cylinder the last time the piston came down and .... well lets just say its got a new head and cylinder and piston and rod now so you can imagine what it looked like inside there. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2001, 02:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Are two stroke valves like four strokes?

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2001, 03:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i am not sure, i dont know, i have never saw a four strokes valves before

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode