might be getting a zuki quadrunner - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 05:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

might be getting a zuki quadrunner

k, might be tradin my pe175 for a quadrunner, dont know what year yet, but its older one. how are these? havent heard much of em... only familiar with quadracers and quadzillas. isnt a 250 2 stroke? need some pix. any info appreaciated, whats hot, whats not. TIA

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 06:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: might be getting a zuki quadrunner

no the quadracers were 250cc 2 stroke, the quadzillas were 500cc 2 stroke, the quadsports were 230cc and 250cc 4 strokes and the quadrunners range anywhere from 160cc to 250cc that i know of and maybe higher and they were all 4 strokes to the best of my knowledge. i might be wrong and i am sure someone will chip in if i am. i dont know much particulars about the different models, a guy that rides with us in our group has a '97 quadrunner 160 and its a peppy little machine. thats about all i know. hope this helps.

Chris [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>You dont quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding!</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 06:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

well its an older one... gonnna take a look at it tomorrow, take some pix with the digi cam.

~Goot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 08:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The quadrunner is very similar to a quadsport, some parts are even interchangeable. They are more of a utility bike though. All i can say about them is to give the bike a good looking over befor you get it, from what I understand they are pretty reliable if they are well matained (now keep in mind if you followed my posts, my 'zuki sport is an exeption to this, so I found out).

ktmbk
83 ATC 250r (with many extra parts 4 sale), 83 ATC 185s, 89 zuki' 250sport.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2001, 10:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

went to go take a look at it... turns out... its a QUADRACER 250R! soon it will be mine, says that it mayb needin a new sprocket, and chain. Looks like swing arm was welded together, but a good job was done.

well boys, looks like ill be ridin a lt 250. anything special to look at... whats aftermarket like? TIA

~Goot
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 07:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

congrats man, those are bad machines and i dont think you would be going wrong by getting it. the aftermarket parts are there for it, just look around in the ads in Dirt Wheels magazine and you will see LT250R stuff everywhere. i know i loved mine. there is just something about yellow and blue that looks good on a quad. if they would only make a new hi-po quad, even if it were to be a 4 stroke... maybe they are listening...

<font color=blue>You dont quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding!</font color=blue>
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 01:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

cool, gonna have to subscribe to dirtwheels.

ya, they dont make em like they used to.

~Goot
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 02:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ok i just read this in the lastest issue of dirt wheels, it said that suzuki is working on a hi-performance sport quad with a big thumper 4 stroke engine to be released later on in the year. it was in the article about Doug Gusts new DRZ400 powered 250R frame style race quad. i am excited to see this happening [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 03:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Order a Dennis Kirk magazine, it's a huge catolog full of aftermarket crap for any kind of quad you can think of. Just order it on-line. Goto http://www.denniskirk.com

Hope I could help. Peace.

*_/\_<font color=red>Ride</font color=red> or <font color=blue>Die</font color=blue>_/\_*<font color=green>

"I Just Mounted My Quad On Dubs!"

<font color=purple>2K Honda FourTrax 400EX
2K1 Bombardier DS650
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2001, 03:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

that sounds awsome! suzuki thumper! still nothun like a zinger!

thx all for helping out.

~Goot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode