drag racing pics - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-31-2001, 10:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

drag racing pics

check out these pages of pictureshttp://frontpage.telapex.com/~dbgates/pictures.htm. Go through all of them, there are some pretty sweet ones in there. I just emailed a kid about how bad he dissed on the raptor. check out what he wrote about it, i freakin told him he had no right to go around dissin on something he doesn't know jack sh!t about and what not, read this

Well it finaly happend, Yamaha has finanly released a new quad, But will it live up too its public hype? I myself dont think this new quad is going to be very competeive with Hondas 400ex, and legendary 250R. I think its gonna be another Sport/Utility quad. Something of the sorts like a Warrior. By looking at the pictures of the thing it looks somewhat like a conglomeration of a 400ex and a DS650. It seems to me from the picture its gonna be very top heavy. It says in the specs that its only a couple more pounds then a 400ex.....But i dont see how it can be, just stop and look at that thing. It has to weigh atleast 400 lbs. And the name Raptor just doesnt seem to go to well with a quad. It must have something to do with all the Dinosaur stuff happening latley (Disneys new Movie) I dont know all of the specs on this new quad but from my eyes its not gonna be able to compete with the 400ex's and Banshee's. From my view its gonna be in the class with the Warrior. I've also had another thoughtwhat is up with the R part? Didn't Honda start the R? Then Suzuki came out with the LT250R, and now Yamaha wih the Raptor, are they just trying to convince people that there like Honda? Some body fill me in on what Yamaha is trying to do. I've heard this raptor dubbed about every name there can be, from Craptor, to Trashtor. I dont think the new yamaha quad is getting a very good response form the public.

kid is a dick.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2001, 03:16 AM
raptor_rider

Re: drag racing pics

right on Josh , cool pics

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode