Mojave vs. 300ex - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2001, 10:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Mojave vs. 300ex

Which has better handleing, jumping ability, hill climbing power, wheelieng, accelleration???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 09:47 PM

Re: Mojave vs. 300ex

300ex

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>-VVickedVVarrior-</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 10:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

300ex, i watched one win in a drag race against a warrior, kicked the crap out of it, untill the warrior hit fifth gear, lol. But they are more of a sporty quad(300ex) but could use a little more top speed i think.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2001, 10:21 PM

a warrior should catch up to a 300ex faster than that...my bro beats me off the line but i hit 3rd and i pull away

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2001, 01:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've only had my 300ex for about 3 1/2 months and have a lot of hills and trails by my house along with the Mojave riverbed and it handles great[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I just have the stock tires on it and I've never had a problem in the sand, never got stuck and reverse is a nice thing to have. The only thing is on a straight, flat dirt road my son on his lt250r when he hits his power band smokes me[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] but then his is a 2-stroke and mine is a 4-stroke and you really can't compare. The only thing I don't like about my 300ex is it's electric start with no kickstart backup[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I also like the fact I don't have to mix gas like I have to do with my 2 lt250r's [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] but the only quads I have ridden are the lt250r and my 300ex.

86 lt250r, 88 lt250r and 300ex[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] and son's xr80[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2001, 10:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

300ex all the way round. but dirtwheels did a test, with the money saved by buying the cheaper mojave, you could spend it on performance parts and get it close.

92 Chevy z71 305 w/ Crane 270 Compucam,dual exhaust w/ 40 series flowmaster, hypertech chip, k&n, headers,
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-31-2001, 12:41 PM

I have a mojave, for sale too. but it handles well and runs good. i can beat my friends piped blaster and my cousings DOHC warrior with whitebros. exhaust and all i had on it then was a DG exhaust and uni filter.... now it is bored out one size and runs even better... it has good torque, can wheelie it easy.

Craig

'89 S-10 P/U 4.3L 31" Yoko M/Ts
'99 S-10 2.2L 2WD 5 Speed Stepside Totally Stock [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
'88 Kawasaki Mojave (FOR SALE)[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49-440732-mojave1.jpg (27.5 KB, 43 views)
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-31-2001, 12:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

how much you want for your mojave...its nice looking. i got a friend looking for a sport 4 stroke and maybe i can help both of you all out. just let me know either here or with a private message or to my email: [email protected]

Chris [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>You dont quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding!</font color=blue>
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-31-2001, 03:47 PM

your cousin has a DOHC warrior?? mine is only a SOHC was that a typo or does he have a freak quad?

post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-31-2001, 09:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I love modified blasters, feels like you are sitting on a bullet they are so light(that was more useless information).

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode