Jeez my dad is a TIGHT WAD - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2001, 06:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Jeez my dad is a TIGHT WAD

I dont know if someone else posted something like this, but im sure mine is WORSE!

found a bunch of good deals! banshees for 3500... 3000
blasters for 2000...
warriors for 3000... some lower
and he only has to pay half! if i had the $ i would buy in a heartbeat. Im only 15, working, going to school, and playing sports year round. i hardly have time to go out with friends and just hang out!

just recently i found a Quadzilla for 3000. hopefully he will take this one. havent told him bout the zilla, but im a zuki boy. Pluz school is out and i had all As and Bs .

you guys want to start a fund for me? bnahaha laters

feels good to let out steam.

~Goot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2001, 11:57 PM
cleartoy

Re: Jeez my dad is a TIGHT WAD

@15, Suzi 500 and Banshee are too much. Why not get something like a trx 250R or Warrior, or 400ex. I think you could handle those better.

-cleartoy

Got sand?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 07:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm 16, mow grass...honor roll in school...and its not out yet, I'm trying to buy my cuzs 250x.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 10:09 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

how long you been riding quads? whats your physical size? banshees and quadzillas put out some serious power. i know what you mean about your dad being a tight wad, my dad made me buy my first ride and it took forever for me to get enough jing to do it. but i am glad i had to buy it myself really, makes you take care of it better. start a fund for you? heck start one for me to! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Chris [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>Life is short, RIDE HARD!</font color=blue>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 02:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

im 5'10" 200 lbs football player.

i have been riding since i can remember. Used to have a yamaha 500 (it think) Motorcycle when i was 10. it was my dads, he sold it.

send your fund money to me! baha jk, id kick some over to ya if i had any though

~Goot
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 03:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

just found another zilla for 2900$ w/ new motor! what should i be expecting from this one?

~Goot
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 04:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

at your size and riding that big a bike at that age, then i would guess that you could handle either the banshee or the zilla. i would love to get my hands on a cheap zilla, but the $$$$ just isnt there. zilla's can be made to rock, a highly modified banshee and a highly modified zilla will be neck and neck down the race with the more experienced rider winning. i would say if it has a fresh engine, that she would really talk for ya. good luck!

post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 04:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

isnt the zilla a 500cc 2 stroke engine? i thought if banshee was 350cc 2stroke then zilla would kill it! hhmm gonna have to race i guess heeh.

~Goot
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 05:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yes the zilla is a 500cc 2 stroke SINGLE cylinder, the banshee is a 350cc 2 stroke TWIN cylinder....big differnence as far as power goes. what i want is a 500cc Twin cylinder hehehehehe [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i wonder how a bone stock banshee would do against a bone stock zilla back in its "bone stock" days? the world may never know....

post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 06:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

oh ya forgot bout the 2 cylinder.
thx for the enlightenment.

hhmm 2 cylinder 500cc!

~Goot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode