Off Roading Forums banner

Wish me luck!

555 views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
well all you guys and gals out there in OFF ROAD . COM land I'm going to Vegas tomarrow (Thursday May 10) to play pool in the National Championships, it all starts on sat. and I will be playing in 3 diferent events, Scotch dubbles, singles, and team , I wont be back till sunday night May 20, already won me a room and entry fees , so all I have to pay for is the gambling and food, WISH ME LUCK!!!

Ride hard, Lifes short

G
#2 ·
sounds fun man, good luck , and if you win it big dont forget us little people /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster

G
#3 ·
And don't spend all the money on gambling.

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

#5 ·
haha i hope you lose!!! hehe j/k kick some butt!!!

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G
#7 ·
well I'm back ended up in the team event of over 500 teams, we ended up 193 had a couple team maates fall on there face when the pressure was on ( OH WELL NEXT YEAR )

does any one want to buy a Blaster or a Banshee I have a few for sale ( looking at a Harley )

Ride hard, Lifes short

G
#8 ·
What years are the blasters?

WARNING
The surgeon general has determined that motorcycle riding will cause: Swelling of the TESTICLES, shrinkage of the BRAIN, and severe trauma to the EGO.

G
#9 ·
the little blaster I'm selling is a 88 , needs a new lower end (crank kit) , and it needs rear brakes (go figure)it has the original rear tires and it comes with rear paddles on .190 douglas rims , am asking $500.00, has a twist throttle, ans is red and white, I can take a pic if your interested

Ride hard, Lifes short

G
#10 ·
HAHA, interested?? Mabye when i get my bike sold(fixing four strokes sucks) i might be, i would love to get one and beef it up, but i love the suspension on dirtbikes, never really tested the suspension on a blaster. How much would replacing the lower end cost?

WARNING

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.