Zilla vs Shee - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2001, 04:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Zilla vs Shee

Which one of these quads would win in a 1/4 mile drag? This came up in my head on the way home from school today. I'm just curious. I know the shee has 350 cc and the zilla 500 cc.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2001, 05:19 PM
portgrinder

Re: Zilla vs Shee

shee allda way

You wear your silver chain but the cross won't stop the lies,you believe in nothing
Kenton Thomas,Portal
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2001, 08:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

quadzilla in the long run. more Hp

ktmbk
83 ATC 250r (with many extra parts), 83 ATC 185s, 85 Ktm 350mxc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2001, 09:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Stock for stock the Zilla will win. But once you mod the motors of both quads, the shee will usually beat the zilla because its a twin cylinder. Twin cylinders rev much quicker than single cylinders, which helps out considerably.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2001, 10:57 PM

from things ive read...a banshee will jump it off the line but the zilla will beat it in the end

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>-VVickedVVarrior-</font color=blue>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2001, 12:12 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

stock a zilla will win because of more ponies and a higher top speed and as for modified i think that it would be close but the zilla would win again but then again remember what i ride (suzuki lt500r quadzilla '90)

may my zilla live forever

post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2001, 01:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ya all are right on the money!
The zilla would spank the shee-out of the box and would pull a wheelie in third gear from a crawl.however shame on suzuki for droppin the flippin ball.Yamaha has kept the full line up rollin off theassembly line and if you have the bucks can pluck a high performance quad out of the dealers showroom and enjoy putting the first scratches in the plastic.
Now then as for the Zilla vs the Shee. when pumped up and massaged both can be turned into money pits!My zilla will whip 85% of the shees,Last time out on the sand I met a guy with a 2001 shee that had major work done. twister crank,hi pro pistons port work,dual 36mm carbs,decked and milled, toomeys t-5s,k&n filter,get the picture so far? this was wanting to drag race me baaaaaaad,to see how his haulers were hookin up compared to my taller haulers.The shee also has a15 tooth front sprocket.Sooo we set them up and let the flag drop.Sand was flyin everywere we both pulled low wheelies for 30 ft I was about 1 bike lenght ahead our speed at this time was about 30 , at about60 he was pulin past me we both looked ahead and had plenty of room left to race we got to about 70 and I was pegged hard the rush was killin me and we kept on a goin,He went sailin past me at 75-78mph,he must of hit mid 80s at that point before we both let off he was about2-3 lenghts ahead we both stopped pulled our helmets off and guess what I had a bigger smile ,So I guess the winner is the one that has the most fun?????.

Keep the rubber side down!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2001, 02:19 AM
raptor_rider

DAMBSTRAIT most fun wins !!!

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2001, 07:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

i've never raced my shee against a zilla (although i would love to), but i have drag raced a blaster, quadracer, honda 400ex, and honda 250R. i have been beat once by the blaster, and it was on a gravel road and he got the holeshot because i was spinning like crazy in the gravels. we got on the dirt and i toasted his butt. thats the only time i was beat. my buddy that bought my old quadracer is building the snot out of it, and he says that i have a race on my hands when he gets her back together. the zilla's are nice machines, but there is only a couple around here and the owners dont really care about what they are riding, or how awesome of a machine it could be.

Chris [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode