Shredders vs. Razrs vs. Holeshots - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2001, 11:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Shredders vs. Razrs vs. Holeshots

ok guys, whats your opinions on these 3 tires? there is about $12 difference in price per tire from the 1st to the last, and they all three have about the same tread pattern. just wondering which is better, i have all holeshots right now, a buddy of mine has rear Razrs and they seem fine. i have never saw the Shredders though. its getting down near time to replace the rears on the banshee, just looking for the best tire at the best bargain. thanks.

Chris
<font color=blue>'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2001, 11:56 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Shredders vs. Razrs vs. Holeshots

I'm not sure what the answer to your question is but I can't wait to see what the results are. Because I was wondering the same thing. How do you like the holeshots? Have you ridden on your buddies razr's? How were they?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2001, 12:08 PM

Holeshots are great tires....I like them and run them...I HAD shredders and they are too soft....I did not care for them at all...when hitting the corners there was too much roll inthe sidewalls....the razrs are pretty OK tires too..I have ridden a banshee with them and I can not tell much diff between them and the holeshots....

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2001, 12:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i love the holeshots that are on my rides, but the rears on my banshee are down to like 30-40% tread. i havent rode my buddies blaster since he put the razrs on it, so i dont know.

Chris
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2001, 12:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks airborn, i was wondering how the shredders would do in hard corners. my buddy hasnt complained a bit about the razrs on his blaster. if the shredders were to soft, that rules them out for me because i need a strong tire for the tracks we ride around here. (lots of tight corners that i love to hit hard!)

anyone else got experience on any of these tires??

Chris
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2001, 05:04 PM

i have razrs on the front of my warrior and they dont roll at all and they hook up very well and dont push hardly at all

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>-VVickedVVarrior-</font color=blue>
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2001, 05:08 PM

The rears rolled not the fronts..I have shredders on the front but I just dont like the way they grab compared to holeshots or razr fronts...

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2001, 12:36 AM
raptor_rider

I'm running Holeshots on my Blaster's and Banshee , I raced the Banshee on a moto cross track , got enough traction to get the hole shot every time , I have been running them for about a year and a half damnnear every weekend and you know how the Banshee spins tires , well there still in excelent condition about 75 or 80 percent left and they dont roll on hard turns , when I need to get tires for my Raptor I think I'm going with the Razr's

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2001, 07:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks to everyone who replied, it looks as if its a toss up between the Razrs and the Holeshots, i am going to ride my buddies blaster with the Razrs on the rear and compare them to my holeshots on my blaster now and i will let everyone know what i find. thanks again.

Chris [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2001, 10:48 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Bandits and Realtors

anyone got the Pure Sports Bandits or Realtors on the rear of your quad? i just saw these last night and was wondering what everyone thought about them. the Realtors really interested me, mainly because of the tread being a dual purpose design. what does everyone think about them? thanks.

Chris [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode