Oklahoma - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2001, 01:38 PM
GTA

Oklahoma

I'm trying to find some more riding partners. Most of the guys around here are so whipped they can never seem to get out of the house. Anyone from around the Tulsa area or close to Keystone Lake?

Gearheads do it greasy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2001, 07:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Oklahoma

Hey GTA sorry I'm not closer. I live in Wichita KS and I have the same problem your having. What do you ride? I'm riding a LT250/500. 500 in a 250 frame with a few mods. Any way, maybe we can get together some time and do some riding? Give me a shout if your ever coming up this way!

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 01:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey cool some Kansas Peeps, im from Newton Kansas couple miles north of wichita.

I am still looking for a Banshee. Found one in Great Bend. if i get it im hoping to go to Winoka. Zilla boy where do you ride at? o ya if you find any good Banshees for sale tell me at [email protected] and then we can go wheelin.

~Goot [img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\New Folder\kPsychoticSmiley.jpg[/img]
http://suzukigoot.rockcrawler.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 02:18 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey suzukigoot how's it going? It's good to hear from a fellow Kansan! I usually go to Jeeps. I'm going to race out there this season. My quad isn't back together yet but I'm going to be out there Saturday Apr. 14 to watch. Do you have a quad now? Yeah man there are always some good sounding banshees in the Sunday Wichita Eagle. I'll check this weekend for ya and let ya know if theres any thing that sounds good. Is all you want a banshee? Just asking cause lately there has been some Lt250's, Lt500's and a few 250r's. My e-mail is [email protected]
And my name is Jarrod. Good to meet ya!!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 10:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Cool, Id like to go to jeeps to watch. Ill probably be out there also.

I would really like a banshee, but are those 250r's Two-stroke? Cant get something that cost too much. Id like to keep it all Suzuki, but i really like Banshees.

where can i see a comparison of banshees and those that you said?

My email is [email protected] my name is Adrian, but just call me Goot hehe.

~Goot [img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\New Folder\kPsychoticSmiley.jpg[/img]
http://suzukigoot.rockcrawler.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode