Best pipe for Warrior - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2001, 11:05 AM
Skrewster

Best pipe for Warrior

I have an 01 Warrior and would like a little more out of it. Would like to get the general opinion from all of you guys about what brand and model of exhaust would be the best for all around performance. Also any info on rejetting the carb and any other tricks and tips that any of you can offer. I live here in AZ and have the pleasure of the sand as well as mountain terrain. Thanx Skrewster

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2001, 01:15 PM

Re: Best pipe for Warrior

i have a pro circuit T4 and it is good nice boost in power also get a pro flow clamp on filter thing toss the air box lid i put in 157 main jet

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>-VVickedVVarrior-</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 12:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

i would also recommend the Big Gun exhaust system. i saw a couple of warriors at a local MX race a couple of months ago with the Big Gun and they were wearing out the 4 stroke class. they are a bit louder than stock though.

98Warrior...i like your new sig :-)

Chris
'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 12:33 AM
raptor_rider

I just read an article in ATV sport that was doing a compairison of all the pipes for the 4ooEX and the Biggun was the worst pipe you could put on it

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 10:39 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

how much louder did your pro circuit T4 make your warrior? a riding buddy of mine has a 99 warrior and was wanting to pipe it, and he was wondering how much louder it made it. thanks man.

Chris
'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 11:52 AM

i was surprised on how reletivly quiet it was...it wasnt near as loud as i though it was going to be....it still has a healthy roar and one can hear it from quite a distance....but i dont think it to be excesivly loud and deffening...

Large balls...the replacement for displacement[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2001, 11:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks 98Warrior, i will pass that info along to him as well. have you heard the big gun exhaust on the warriors? is it louder than your pro circuit? i would imagine so cause the ones i heard on the warriors and 400ex's were loud as heck. thanks man.

Chris
<font color=blue>'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster</font color=blue>
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-15-2001, 02:54 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

The T-4 sounds nice less dbs than the gun.I built a custom turn down tip for the T-4 on our Raptor for the oregon dunes 93 db req.The neat thin about this pipe is the trick three allen screws to remove the end cap.This allows you to select different tips and tunning for type of conditions you will always have the best pipe that way.This is my opinion , I also have to say the price is also very good.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-16-2001, 04:38 PM

sorry i have never heard any other pipe on a warrior

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode