Traded my CR for a Blaster! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2001, 08:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Traded my CR for a Blaster!

hey guys, i ran into a guy today that was looking for a CR, and he wanted to get rid of his blaster. my CR was an '87 model that ran great and looked nice and his Blaster was a '00 model with the factory rims with Maxxis Razrs on them, a set of red label Douglas chrome aluminum rims with new Holeshots on them, a FMF Fatty pipe and a Power Core II silencer and all the factory exhaust, a DG front bumper and the factory bumper, and the factory sprockets, and the Blaster has had the 250cc Big Bore piston kit done to it and racing fenders. i gave him my CR and $1400...think i got hurt? :-) this little Blaster will simply fly! Pics to come just a soon as i can get my dads digital camera.

Chris
'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2001, 09:58 AM

Re: Traded my CR for a Blaster!

wow sounds like a good wheelie machine!

<font color=red>Quench</font color=red> <font color=orange>my</font color=orange> <font color=red>thirst</font color=red> <font color=orange>with</font color=orange> <font color=red>gasoline</font color=red>
<font color=blue>--The Wicked Warrior of The East</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2001, 05:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

a wheelie machine it is...you cant hardly keep the front end on the ground. its a fun bike to ride around on though. here is a pic of it.

Chris
'00 Yamaha Blaster
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49-381496-MVC-001F.JPG (65.1 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2001, 05:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

here is another pic of it.

Chris
'00 Yamaha Blaster
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 49-381499-MVC-005F.JPG (63.5 KB, 9 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2001, 07:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

HHOOOLLLYY cow dude, that is pretty damn sweet man!!!! That thing looks fast! Got any pictures of the 'shee yet???

ever heard somebody complain about gettin roosted? i found the solution, get a two stroke, you will be the rooster...that is my opinion.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2001, 01:06 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks josh...she really is fast. i have some before pictures of the banshee...before as in before i pulled off all the plastic to paint them. i have also got a seat cover on order for it. i will post both pictures (before and after) as soon as i get it all back together. the colors of it sucked when i got it but man she would fly. the only thing i have against the banshee is that it is to darn powerful...back tires just spin like crazy. its hard as heck to get traction, but i think the main problem is the rear tires that is on it right now. it had holeshot's up front and GBC Mudsharks on the back with the rear holeshots on another set of rims. on pavement and in dirt the Mudsharks wont hook up at all...i just havent had time to pull them off and put the holeshots back on....i am hoping they will hook up better.

Chris
'00 Yamaha Blaster
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2001, 03:51 AM
raptor_rider

looks like a pretty sweet little Blaster , I tell ya when Yamaha named that little ride they got it right , It is a blast to ride they are so light you can throw them around and just genuinely have a BLAST , I think it looks better with the front fenders on it though

I have hole shots on my Banshee , they work pretty darn good , but you have to remember ITS A BANSHEE this is the worst quad in the world for trying to get traction ( to much power band )as far as mudsharks on a Banshee GET RID OF THEM they are to unpredictable , the hole shots are predictable you can control the power slide easier and dont have to worry about them hooking up at the wrong time ( getting you in trouble) you will definatly like the Hole shots better

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2001, 12:06 PM

no rear grab bar on that thing?

<font color=red>Quench</font color=red> <font color=orange>my</font color=orange> <font color=red>thirst</font color=red> <font color=orange>with</font color=orange> <font color=red>gasoline</font color=red>
<font color=blue>--The Wicked Warrior of The East</font color=blue>
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2001, 02:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

no i have no idea why the dude didnt have a rear grab bar...if any machine needs one this one does. i have got one on order though, should be here later in the week.

Chris
'00 Yamaha Blaster
post #10 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2001, 09:03 PM
raptor_rider

and the front fenders?

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode