Yamaha Raptor - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2001, 06:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yamaha Raptor

I have owned Honda's all my life and still do, they are great but when this Raptor came out I had to have one. All the Quads I have owned I always said I wish they made some thing with more "balls". I don't say that anymore I love this thing It handles well and man does it have the power when ever you need it. I do alot of trail riding we have lots of trails here in Wisconsin, I took 5 days off of work last week and got to really put this machine to the test. We ran about 500 miles through northern Wisconsin and upper Michigan and the Raptor didn't let me down. Most all of the negitive things I had read and heard were not true this thing rides like a caddy and flies like the wind. I highly recamend this machine its worth every extra penny you have to pay. I rode with some people that had 2001 400EXes and when I first rode the 400 a couple of years ago I was impressed but when I got off of the Raptor and switched for a while with my buddies I couldn't wait to get it back there is no comparrison the Raptor is smoother handles the same, is much faster and I mean MUCH. I raced the 400EX and waxed him so bad it was almost imbarrassing. I hear Honda may come out with a version of a 650 I can't wait because that size motor and weight is just a thrill to ride.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2001, 11:00 PM
raptor_rider

Re: Yamaha Raptor

I feel the same way about my Raptor but I've gone one step further ans put the GYT-R muffler on mine and WOW what a diferance, I strongly sugest that you pipe it , remodle the air box and rejet YOU WILL BE AMAZED

Ride hard, Lifes short
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode