KDX200 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2001, 10:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

KDX200

How many have driven these bikes?? like them? I think they are an ok bike, i think i am gonna get my friends, it is an '84, i have taken it for a few spins, it just had engine rebuilt about 5 months ago, he lives in town so he doesn't get to drive it, it has about 30 minutes on the new piston...of course, yes i am gonna be drained buy buyin it, he want's $700, i want to talk him down to $650...so i can get new bars for it, i hate them narrow enduro bars, my thumbs just about touch eachother when i am ridin, lol.

<font color=green>going to <font color=red>bleed<font color=green>to [bold]death<font color=green>if i don't pick up a bike soon, oh god, why did i sell the <font color=red>MOTO-4<font color=yellow>?<font color=orange>!</font color=orange>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2001, 10:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: KDX200

fixed the little saying at the bottom, lol, i screwed up, how do i make letters in bold??

<font color=green>going to <font color=red>bleed<font color=green>to death</font color=green>if i don't pick up a bike soon, oh god, why did i sell the <font color=red>MOTO-4<font color=yellow>?<font color=orange>!</font color=orange>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2001, 10:12 PM

{b}blah blah{/b} with the {} being []

<font color=red>Quench</font color=red> <font color=orange>my</font color=orange> <font color=red>thirst</font color=red> <font color=orange>with</font color=orange> <font color=red>gasoline</font color=red>
<font color=blue>--The Wicked Warrior of The East</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2001, 02:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

OOHH, like this

<font color=green>going to <font color=red> bleed<font color=green> to death</font color=green> if i don't pick up a bike soon, oh god, why did i sell the <font color=red>MOTO-4<font color=yellow>?<font color=orange>!</font color=orange>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2001, 08:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

just got the KDX, well, i don't have it, but i told him when he got the kickstand and light on it, that i would buy it, he is my friend so he is gonna bring it back up on wednesday with it to seal the deal. If the KDX is not able to compare to a 250 mx bike, i can't imagine what a kx250 is like, cuz i got out onto the road with this hit the power in second, went into third and just rolled on the throttle, and my butt slid back onto the rear fender and the front wheel tried to take a look at the sky. Anybody have any idea what the fuel/oil mixture is for the KDX200? Phil(the owner) only put about 30 minutes on the bike, and never went to fill the tank back up...? I will just go search the net for it.

<font color=green>going to <font color=red> bleed<font color=green> to death</font color=green> if i don't pick up a bike soon, oh god, why did i sell the <font color=red>MOTO-4<font color=yellow>?<font color=orange>!</font color=orange>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2001, 01:32 AM
raptor_rider

I mix all my bikes at 32:1

Ride hard, Lifes short
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2001, 04:59 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

yeah, that is what i was talkin to people in school about today, they say that is almost like a universal for two strokes or some crap like that.

ever heard somebody compain about gettin roosted? i found the solution, get a two stroke, you will be the rooster...that is my opinion.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2001, 12:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

no comparison in power from 200 kdx to 250 mx.
my bike would of had you diggin a grave if you would have rolled on the throttle in fourth.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2001, 01:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

now that would be wicked man....mabye after i save up over the summer i will sell the kdx and think about a mx bike. Or a big ass supermotard, they look funner than hell.

ever heard somebody complain about gettin roosted? i found the solution, get a two stroke, you will be the rooster...that is my opinion.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode