Off Roading Forums banner

After market parts or acc.

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  pontiac58 
G
#1 ·
I have a '98 Sportsman 500, I realize most of you guys are speed demons but maybe you could send me in the right direction for parts and stuff, so far it looks like my universals are dealer item only and not cheap.
any help is appreaciated.

If you have extra cash-something will break

#4 ·
Binky...I know the Ujoints and stuff for those are going to be hard to find as aftermarket...I dont even know where to point you towards to better help ya...good luck man...

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!

#6 ·
there are a limited few companys making aftermarket parts for the polaris quads. Most of the parts are stuff like brake pads. Try and work a deal with the dealership. I know i do a lot more part dealing with my local dealership then you would but they may cut you a break. It couldnt hurt to ask. I pay 10% over cost and look my own parts up to make sure i get the right parts. Good luck

80 cj7, 304, auto, 33" tsl swampers, 4" softride superlift, warn bellvue winch, custom front winch bumper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.