Any Riders from Kansas? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
ATV Lounge Everything ATV - NOT defined in a specific forum below. Hang out with your friends.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 08:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Any Riders from Kansas?

Hey all it's just me wondering if any one on here is in the Kansas area? Just wondering if there is any one out there that I'll be seeing this year on the KORR series. Just wondering. Take it easy all!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2001, 09:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Any Riders from Kansas?

I am from Kansas and will be running a few races on the KORR series this year.Racing a 400ex and my son races in the 50cc motorcycle class.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2001, 12:21 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I,m orginally from Ks. Where is there racing in KS? and what does KORR stand for? I might have to plan a trip back home, when there is a race.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2001, 09:34 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

KORR-Kansas Off Road Riders.Towns that races are held in are Marion,Wichita,Odin,Hillsboro,Hutchinson,and Inman.More info at http://www.jimsimports.com/default.htm

post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2001, 09:42 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sweet I'm in Wichita right now. Where do you live, offroader66? I will be able to make it to all but about 3 this year. I'm racing a Lt500 in a Lt250 frame. Just hope I can hang with the guys that have been out there for a while. What class are you ging to be racing in? I'm going to race in the B class to start with and see how that goes. See ya there.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2001, 01:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm in Russell.I just got back into racing last year and will run just a few this year.It is getting to be to hard on my 34 year old body.My ride is a 2000 400ex with lots of mods to keep up with younger generation.Web page link is under construction but has a few pics.
http://www.russellks.net/schoech/atv.html

post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2001, 02:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey offroader that is a pretty nice machine your riding! I haven't gotten the chance to ride an EX yet but every thing I here about them i good. YOur web page is cool. That was a nice banshee too. You know how to build your toys, thats for sure!

post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2001, 02:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey offroader do you know what races your going to be able to make yet? i know I won't be able to make the Odin race for sure. Thats the closest one to you. Just wondering. Take it easy!

post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2001, 04:24 PM

thats a nice banshee...ive seen pics of it floating around on the net and always thought it was killer

<font color=red>Quench</font color=red> <font color=orange>my</font color=orange> <font color=red>thirst</font color=red> <font color=orange>with</font color=orange> <font color=red>gasoline</font color=red>
<font color=blue>--The Wicked Warrior of The East</font color=blue>
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2001, 05:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Offroader you did one heck of a job on that banshee...nice graphics...you know your toys.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode